Late night instant reveal!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Woke up by the LO and finally found sometime to take pictures of my recent purchases this week. Who is up? :P:P:P

2. me!

3. Apparently no one :sad:

Gonna post quickly anyways!!!

4. First pair

Need a black classic 120 so I got these: PP 120. So comfy ;)

Attached Files:

5. perfect! great classic!

yes everyone else is wisely asleep

6. Next up.

Also a black pair. Wanted this style ever since a lovely tPFer mentioned to me how elegant and wearable they are. Dreaming of owning them in strass but when these pop up, I cannot stop but thinking strassing them myself (well, I will find the time and try to at least)

Lady Claude black kid 120. At first I was on the fence about the comfort with it having such a thin platform. But hey they are comfy too!!!

Attached Files:

7. lol only left the sick and new mom :P

8. Last pair.

Did the reveal the other day after the signing event but since I got them together with other 2 pairs this week. Here you go ladies!

Divinoche black/gold 160. Sexy sexy sexy shoes they are! More tempting for you AEGIS!!! :cool::cool::cool:

Attached Files:

9. ahhhhhhhhhhhh love the DIVINOCHE and i dislike many daff things! i think it's so seductive and feminine! it reminds me very much of the 299

10. :roflmfao: tpf for the sickly and the weary

11. Great additions!!!

12. YES THEY ARE ;) love them so much!!! I was only sold on these when I tried them on. Same as dafs..

Thanks BoriquaNina!!!

13. Love the Divonche Congrats on everything :woohoo:

14. Love all 3!!! Do you find the divinoche stable?

15. Great pairs!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice