Late night instant reveal!!!

1. Woke up by the LO and finally found sometime to take pictures of my recent purchases this week. Who is up? :P:P:P

2. me!

3. Apparently no one :sad:

Gonna post quickly anyways!!!

4. First pair

Need a black classic 120 so I got these: PP 120. So comfy ;)

photo3_zps986328d2.jpg
  5. perfect! great classic!

yes everyone else is wisely asleep

6. Next up.

Also a black pair. Wanted this style ever since a lovely tPFer mentioned to me how elegant and wearable they are. Dreaming of owning them in strass but when these pop up, I cannot stop but thinking strassing them myself (well, I will find the time and try to at least)

Lady Claude black kid 120. At first I was on the fence about the comfort with it having such a thin platform. But hey they are comfy too!!!

photo4_zpsd35e4a26.jpg
  7. lol only left the sick and new mom :P

8. Last pair.

Did the reveal the other day after the signing event but since I got them together with other 2 pairs this week. Here you go ladies!

Divinoche black/gold 160. Sexy sexy sexy shoes they are! More tempting for you AEGIS!!! :cool::cool::cool:

photo2_zps767617b4.jpg
  9. ahhhhhhhhhhhh love the DIVINOCHE and i dislike many daff things! i think it's so seductive and feminine! it reminds me very much of the 299

10. :roflmfao: tpf for the sickly and the weary

11. Great additions!!!

12. YES THEY ARE ;) love them so much!!! I was only sold on these when I tried them on. Same as dafs..

Thanks BoriquaNina!!!

13. Love the Divonche Congrats on everything :woohoo:

14. Love all 3!!! Do you find the divinoche stable?

15. Great pairs!