Late Night Help: Which Size Zoe?

Which size Zoe?

• Medium

• Large

Results are only viewable after voting.

CornflakeGirl

Feb 27, 2009
So I bought both a large and medium Platinum Zoe (at two different times at two different stores). I thought I like the large better, but after trying them both on... I think I like the medium better.

So can you help me pick?

Sorry in advance for the photos taken in window reflection, while I'm in my PJs, in my messy bday. (This a late night freak out session.)

The first two pics are the medium (w/ and w/o stuffing). The last two are the large (w/ and w/o stuffing).

Attachments

• photo(13).jpg
    photo(13).jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 89
  • photo(16).jpg
    photo(16).jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 78
  • photo(14).jpg
    photo(14).jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 82
  • photo(15).jpg
    photo(15).jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 92
LARGE for sure!!! The medium just always looks like the drop is all wrong to me!!!

Good Luck deciding, but I think if you use us gal's as any indication you'll be going with the Large!!!

OK, I'm going to be the outlier...I like the med. better. That's b/c I'm a small-bag-girl...but also b/c I really do think it looks better on you. :smile:

However, having said that...I'm having a long-distance-love-affair w/ the XL editorial Zoe...good God...that bag is so soft...and the gray color (the one I saw IRL)...OMG...why can't I rock out the big bag?!?!?!?!

i have the large pink zoe and love her. i was deciding between the large and the medium in the store, and decided that the large one was better in terms of functionality and looks. it slouches better and holds a ton.