Late Birthday surprise express reveal

Lilikay

Dec 28, 2017
Hello everyone! This is my first reveal and I hope I can make it work.
Some of you may remember that I went to Paris a few weeks ago to celebrate my birthday, expecting to secure an appointment at FSH and, of course, score my birthday bag.
Long story short, after a lot of pain, disappointment and frustration, I actually managed to get an appointment and a bag, which was my third option in a list of 10! Lol
However, on my birthday I received a very kind email from my lovely SA with greeting messages and I ended up telling him how miserable I felt about the situation up to that point. Of course later I updated him about the bag I got...
Back to my new home, I’ve finally found some time to visit the store, so I’ve sent an email to my SA to set up a time for us to meet this week.
Arriving there, he was expecting me with flowers and told me he felt sorry about what happened in Paris, offering me a gorgeous HG bag!!! :biggrin:

23D03BEB-415F-44CE-81F5-BEF5FA0E150B.jpeg
Hello everyone! This is my first reveal and I hope I can make it work.
Some of you may remember that I went to Paris a few weeks ago to celebrate my birthday, expecting to secure an appointment at FSH and, of course, score my birthday bag.
Long story short, after a lot of pain, disappointment and frustration, I actually managed to get an appointment and a bag, which was my third option in a list of 10! Lol
However, on my birthday I received a very kind email from my lovely SA with greeting messages and I ended up telling him how miserable I felt about the situation up to that point. Of course later I updated him about the bag I got...
Back to my new home, I’ve finally found some time to visit the store, so I’ve sent an email to my SA to set up a time for us to meet this week.
Arriving there, he was expecting me with flowers and told me he felt sorry about what happened in Paris, offering me a gorgeous HG bag!!! :biggrin:
Okay, I said it would be express, so let’s do it!

So, I have never seen this bag in real life before.
Actually, never saw any bag in this color before.
First time I saw it was in a post here in the Paris trip to Hermes thread. That was when I realized I totally needed it!

First time I saw it was in a post here in the Paris trip to Hermes thread. That was when I realized I totally needed it!
Here we go!