***Late birthday reveal***

KM7029

Speedy Addict
Feb 7, 2012
So my birthday was back in the summer, but we were in the middle of moving from New York to California on the actual day.....

KM7029

Speedy Addict
Feb 7, 2012
We were out and about on a rare and rainy Silicon Valley Friday due to my husband's medical appointments. :rain:

We waited on my birthday gift because I wanted the rumored big iPhone (now known as the 6+) that was going to be coming out in September. :drool: I have one of the no contract, dirt cheap cell carriers so it was going to be a substantial cost to get the phone and we agreed that would be my gift. We went to the Apple store today and found out my carrier still doesn't have the 6 or 6+. :pout:

Side note: It's dangerous that I now live in an area with LV so close, in NY it was a 2.5 hour drive to the closest store. :rochard:

Fortunately, the LV store was just a few shops down from Apple! :choochoo:

Back to the story at hand.... I had been coveting a certain LV bag for a number of years and thought that might be a good birthday gift instead. I mentioned what I wanted to get in place of the iPhone and he agreed to it. I'll be keeping my iPhone 4s for a while longer. :woot:

But I did get this lovely that I have been dreaming of for a long time:
:loveeyes: