Late anniversary present instant reveal, mod and family pic

LV finally got in my size - these cubic pumps were supposed to be an anniversary present - better late than never. I was in love with these pumps from the moment I saw them. And then the mono and leopard scarf is something I picked up last week when I was depressed thinking my anniversary passed with no LV (nor chanel - the booties were just too cute not to share)

View attachment 2699844
View attachment 2699845View attachment 2699846View attachment 2699847View attachment 2699848
Gorgeous shoes and killer legs :smile:) Love them on you.

Thank you! Apparently, they are called the gossip pump. I couldn't find them in line do I looked at the receipt.

I thought they were cubic but I guess that is just the plain leather. The code is 992889.

thank you :smile: I was looking for them online too lucky for my wallet they aren't avalible online they are tdf enjoy them in good health lol I now have to dash to the store ASAP and see if they are avalible

Congrats .. love the degrade effect on the shoes .. I attempted to place my feet into the blue ones .. no go for me …. stunning on you

Scarf is nice and light for Summer and lovely boots for winter .. shopping for all seasons:smile:

Congrats .. love the degrade effect on the shoes .. I attempted to place my feet into the blue ones .. no go for me …. stunning on you

Scarf is nice and light for Summer and lovely boots for winter .. shopping for all seasons:smile:

Thank you! I had no idea they existed in the blue - I wish I did not know because I was torn between the pumps and the flats. Now all I can think about is how cute the blue flats would look with jeans!