Last Years Reveal

Jan 13, 2011
So last year (and by last year I mean 5 days ago) I told myself this year I was going on a ban...........Yak yak yak........thats not going to work. So then I told myself....."ok self...this year your new years goal is to only buy what you LOVE!" This way I wont buy everything I remotely like and then return it later because I find something else, becoming a vicious cycle!

So before the end of the year I went on a shopping spree trying to get in all my last minute indulgences before the new year began......

Who wants to see what I bought??

Then next up the accessories I bought to coordinate with the bag. The bag is a very unique blue with that texturing so I figured it needed some silver/grey to compliment it.

Attachments

• reveal 019.JPG
    reveal 019.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 285
  • reveal 018.JPG
    reveal 018.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 288
  • reveal 014.JPG
    reveal 014.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 291
  • reveal 013.JPG
    reveal 013.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 285
  • reveal 017.JPG
    reveal 017.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 292
And ofcourse I had to buy the red one too!! I have the patent crimson patent madison accessories from last year to coordinate too.

Then the persimmon card case came in so I had to get that because thats my favorite card case!! I now have it in black , mahogany, and persimmon.

Then when I got to work the only keyfob we got it in this style so I had to have it. The valet keyfob is the most practical keychain I've ever had!!!

Attachments

• reveal 016.JPG
    reveal 016.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 288
  • reveal 005.JPG
    reveal 005.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 289
  • reveal 006.JPG
    reveal 006.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 282
Oh lordy and the story on this last one......who does this anyway??

So a few months ago I was cleaning my closet out and trying to get rid of the stuff that I thought I didn't need/like anymore.

So I took this down to my local thrift store and did one of those buy/sell/trade things. Then months later I regretted it so much. I thought I should have never sold it.

Then today I go to visit the store and there is the wallet sitting on the shelf still. They were selling it for $42 so I bought it back!!!!! Who does that. Sells it then buys it back?!?!?! Im so glad I found it still there though.

Attachments

• reveal 001.JPG
    reveal 001.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 280
Oh lordy and the story on this last one......who does this anyway??

So a few months ago I was cleaning my closet out and trying to get rid of the stuff that I thought I didn't need/like anymore.

So I took this down to my local thrift store and did one of those buy/sell/trade things. Then months later I regretted it so much. I thought I should have never sold it.

Then today I go to visit the store and there is the wallet sitting on the shelf still. They were selling it for $42 so I bought it back!!!!! Who does that. Sells it then buys it back?!?!?! Im so glad I found it still there though.

I am amazed that it was still there after three months. That color is TDF!

Love the Mia Harper, and all your cute new accessories. And that blue croc wallet, OMG...LOVE it! I'd just able kill for one of those lol. I can't believe you were ever able to get rid of that gorgeous wallet to begin with...and then be lucky enough to get the chance to buy it back! Congrats!