last wagon on the train: my blue jean sequin spotlight reveal finally!

nursie

selective hoarder
O.G.
Sep 29, 2010
since i've joined tpf i've taken pics of bags as i got them, but i've been lazy about posting any reveals. i commend those of you that do regular reveals, i get frustrated waiting for pics to upload/etc. even if it's just a few seconds :P

so my blue jean spotlight came off of the ebay.the seller stated she had used it but i havent found any signs of use. i did get it for less than retail but it's still more than i've ever spent on a bag before so i tend to really baby it when i'm using this bag.

anyway i do LOVE this bag. it is big enough for all my junk i carry around without being too big because i hate when my stuff gets swallowed in a ginormous bag and i cant find anything. at first i was worried about leaving a trail of popped off sequins behind me everywhere, but they each are really really securely adhered to this bag. the shorter straps feel comfortable in the crook of my elbow while the longer strap is perfect for shoulder wear (which i am most often a shoulder bag person).
one thing i was glad to find out was those two front pockets with little silver coach buttons on it actually snap open and closed (i was thinking the buttons were functional..which would be cumbersome). my cell phones fit perfect in each pocket (i have to carry two phones, one work one personal).

so anyway that's my review, and here are the pics if y'all are ready!
sorry if my pics are too big, i never know what size is perfect for forums and i dunno how to make pics clickable :graucho:

Last edited:
close up of the straps. someone had asked me about the leather trim fading badly over time. all i can say is they haven't yet!

bagphotosnov2010011.jpg

by the way, my son said it looks like fish-scales :-s ......and actually it kinda does!

here's the interior. i like the gray, so glad it's not a very light color:

bagphotosnov2010008.jpg

and loaded up with all my crapola:

bagphotosnov2010009.jpg

Nice! After PCLs reveal I am convinced Sequin Bags are more durable than you think. What a pretty bag! And you are all decorated for the holidays, I haven't brought out a thing yet, LOL.

lol, i threw away so much old Christmas decorations out of the attic this weekend and put up a little bit that was left!
the sequin spotlight is definately more durable that i thought it would be, but i still baby it certainly more so than i do my brown leather zoe!

I love these gorgeous deep blue bags that Coach has been rolling out, but I wear SO LITTLE that they'd go with that I can't justofy the purchase!
Maybe the outlet will have a nice deep blue patent tote at a really wallet friendly price so that I don't have to justofy too much $$$ to buy something I just want to LOOK AT!! lol

The denim sequin's are TDF!!!