Last reveal for a while....

She's lovely - where did you track that down at such a good discount? You will have to add that to your thread on sales bargains!

Have you picked your wedding outfit already?

She's lovely - where did you track that down at such a good discount? You will have to add that to your thread on sales bargains!

Have you picked your wedding outfit already?

I was looking at My Wardrobe on Monday to see if the drew minis were still there (as I had bought one the night before) and there was this little clutch on sale at 50% off! I guess it must have been a sale return ? i did not see My wardrobes sale after xmas to know what was in it. There was only one of this bag so I snapped it up. Shoul have cost about £68 with quidco discount. Am so pleased with it! have not got a wedding outfiut yet but I have seen several things I really like. :yahoo:

I was looking at My Wardrobe on Monday to see if the drew minis were still there (as I had bought one the night before) and there was this little clutch on sale at 50% off! I guess it must have been a sale return ? i did not see My wardrobes sale after xmas to know what was in it. There was only one of this bag so I snapped it up. Shoul have cost about £68 with quidco discount. Am so pleased with it! have not got a wedding outfiut yet but I have seen several things I really like. :yahoo:

Talk about being in the right place at the right time! What a buy!
You can base your outfit around that fabulous bag :biggrin: