Last reveal 2010 - from little rat!

Hi IWANB, many thanks for compliments:blush:

MinPinLollipop, Black buffalo is amazing one too, I'm sure you have made the decision based on your judgment!

TwinklePink, thanks, yes this is one bag you need to see irl! :biggrin:

Teddies, hi how are you, thank you, you can add one more...:graucho:??

Hi BC, haven't decided which one to take but may be.... are you bringing your new blue Bays?? Many thanks anyway :biggrin: Only one month!

KLP, how are you, thanks for popping in with lovely comment!

Hi Ztory - many thanks, it is lovely one :biggrin: Are you thinking about it!???

lipton, yes it's shiny but in different way from plain patent, that what I like.

Thank you all again, for sharing my joy, since this is the only one place I can do this!

Hi BC, haven't decided which one to take but may be.... are you bringing your new blue Bays?? Many thanks anyway :biggrin: Only one month!

KLP, how are you, thanks for popping in with lovely comment!

No I won't: I sent it back as it was not as described. The 'blue' turned out to be a very faded teal afterall, although seller wrote me it really was a dark blue. So still hunting!! I will probably bring my plum congo, which really is my favourite.

ratrat: im really thinking about it.
Live in sweden so i dont know yet if it will be available at the mulberry stores in Stockholm (the girls working at both stores is not that in to the seasonal Mulberry styles, so they didnt know if it was coming in to stock or not), would like to see it IRL before buying. But luckily i can order it from mulberry.com.

I also hope it still will be in stock the first week of december, because the bag might be a present for myself when I get my Master of Science degree.

Oh BC I didn't know that, so sorry... But I would love to see the plum congo!!

Ztory, I think you are very sensible, who knows it may be in the sale!?? Good luck with your degree :smile:

^^ Usually at the Xmas time. If you have register yourself they may do sale preview, ie. before it goes on public. They used to do extra discount for that period but I seem to remember they stopped that part (I may be wrong!)

I know I won't be around at Xmas sale time so for me, with SHD, I had an excuse to jump on this bag as THE last Mulberry for a long time...

I usually miss all the good bags when they have the sale preview unfortunately. so i might get it for full price.
To bad the SHD isnt available in sweden.. but i understand you bought the bag now, so you wont miss it!