Last Purchases before credit cards go into hibernation!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Gorgeous! Congrats!

2. Congratulations both are gorgeous but the red coat is :drool::tup:, is not fair!:hysteric: is doesnt get cold enough here in Southern California to wear a beautiful coat... but I'm loving yours:yes:

3. Loves!!

4. nvchampagne -- love it, love it, love it!!! I especially like the navy. Please post some modeling pics when you get the skirt back!!

5. :yes:coats themselves are classic and elegent, no doubt.
    now, we like to see them on you.

6. congrats it's gorgeous.

7. Gorgeous, congrats!

8. Thank you all for your comments, I will definately post modelling pictures when I get the skirt back.
    thegraceful1 - I wished I lived somewhere as warm as you, where I don't need to wear a coat! We have snow here today and just can't wait for the warm, sunny weather to arrive!

9. ^ LOL, I wish we have snow here so I can wear these beautiful coats!! :love: Can't wait for the modeling pics!

10. ...** Emmy falls into a coma**...wakes up w/ face plastered in DROOL!!!!! Man I can't handle all this great stuff this a.m.!!!!!! Love love love!!!!! My heart can't take this..I'm going out to work in my yard....

11. I agree with everyone.

Modelling pics please!! :P

12. just STUNNING! I dont blame u for puttin them cards away- for now!

13. Wow, both of those purchases are just wonderful!!! I noticed how Karl took that curved design at the waist into a number of things in his collection. There are some dresses that have the curved areas appliqued in sequins, it looks like. It is so flattering to the waist!! He really is genius in his designs. Just wish he was a little more affordable:yes::lol:

14. sooo pretty, modelling pics please! :biggrin:

15. cool