Last purchase for the month LOL- Quickie!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I stopped by LV again on Saturday- the asian treats were calling my name. Somehow I think it would have been cheaper to buy the treats. :roflmfao:

My df seriously needs to come home, or I will be at LV everyday if no one stops me! I am putting myself on a ban, for REAL this time! Last purchase for September. (He asked if I was buying anything and I said no, just saying Hi to the girls! LOL)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's silver and I do not have anything in silver, yet. I am hoping to get the Brea Epi Electric in Black soon so this will be perfect with that! :cool:

2. Pretty! Congrats!!

3. Have the same one LVoe it! Congrats on yours :woohoo:

4. Lovely! Will you be using it at all before you get your new bag? I'm asking because I can't leave anything just sitting around. It would drive me crazy.

5. Thank you! :smile:

I see your avatar, I suppose I could use it on goldtone hardware? I guess I mix and match my white and yellow gold jewelry all the time, so this would be no different!

LOL I was thinking about waiting for my Epi but I am thinking about possibly using it strictly as a key chain for now. It drives me crazy too knowing its in the box. :biggrin:

6. Congrats!

7. Very nice, congrats!

8. cute! congrats!

9. Congratulations!

10. Congrats :smile:

11. Congrats!

12. I have the same charm, I use it on my black epi speedy, it is really pretty! It will look gorgeous on the Brea Epi Electric in Black, Congrats!

13. Congrats! I hope it's enough to tie you over!

14. Very cute! It will look beautiful on the Black Epi Electric!

15. Pretty congrats ;)