Last Poll: Help me pick one

I voted NF and shawl. I think you will use the shawl more than the eva... I have an eva and like it, but she completes with other small bags I have when I have a need for one. I probably only carry her a handful of times per year.

^^^ hi div!! looooong time no see!!

Haven, I voted NF & shawl.... i think i sort of remembering you wanting a shawl. right??

Yes I did and still do! I love stoles & shawls! Hence part of my indecisiveness!

I am going to be taking my boys with me. This trip is going be a fast one. Go in & get what I want & get out....

I voted the NF and shawl since the shawl is LE. If not the NF & Eva is still a good option! This means we're going to see a reveal tomorrow!

Possible reveal tomorrow or maybe in a few days. It really depends on how the kids are acting. They don't seem to like mommy on the computer, so I usually need to wait until after bedtime - if I am not falling asleep myself! (Fellow mommies of kids 6 years and under understand!)

I also have several other things that I have bought over the past few months w/out doing any reveals. So I may throw them in too.