Last poll about this! PROMISE! One must be SOLD! Blake or Venetia? Venetia or Blake?

What bag should be sold? The Blake or the Venetia?

• Sell the Venetia!

• Sell the Blake!

Results are only viewable after voting.
:huh:Oo the poll is really close!
but what a hard decision! i voted for the Blake to be sold. Although you already have a Black Venetia and at first i was going to vote for the Venetia to be sold..... i found myself just staring (and drooling!) at the Pomegranate Venetia in your photo... its too gorgeous to sell!
The Blake is nice... but the Pomegranate Venetia is GOOOOOORGEOUS!

what a tough decision! i went back and forth in the last five minutes trying to decide and they're not even my bags! i would sell the blake if you didn't already have the black venetia, but since you already have a another venetia... i guess you should part with the venetia! i must say though... omg... the color is gorgeous!!!

The Blake was your dream and you got it at a good price. I say keep it. But I am sure that the rush for red would be a good seller too.

Shoot I dunno. Good luck in your decision. :flowers:

GOSH! Thats a pretty close poll! I think I am back to square one in this situation, and will have to keep both red bags! :crybaby:LOL. You guys are so right though, the Blake and Venetia are both super gorgeous and serve their own purposes. Thank you so much for your words and advice!:yes:

GOSH! Thats a pretty close poll! I think I am back to square one in this situation, and will have to keep both red bags! :crybaby:LOL. You guys are so right though, the Blake and Venetia are both super gorgeous and serve their own purposes. Thank you so much for your words and advice!:yes:

I so called that one. :P