Last outlet trip for the month.. I think

I have almost bought bangles online but I have very small wrists and they never fit me they slip off, so I didn't want to be disappointed. But now I know they fit!

There is a thin white with gold C that I will be stalking lol

Now you can stack your thicker with the thinner, love that look.
I think they had that today, is it the one on the pic on the top right?

I think they had that today, is it the one on the pic on the top right?

Yes! I want that one with the all gold half inch embossed kinda one on the second row.

Also, I swear mine were $49 and $59 with 30% off. If they would have been $39 I would have pounced. Do they start sales on Saturdays? This was this past Thursday.

No wonder we can't find good deletes locally, you're buying them all! :lol: Heck of a haul! Love your Annabelles and the Rory the most. I pounced on one of those bangles the other day too.

I have almost bought bangles online but I have very small wrists and they never fit me they slip off, so I didn't want to be disappointed. But now I know they fit!

There is a thin white with gold C that I will be stalking lol

Now you can stack your thicker with the thinner, love that look.
I have the opposite problem! Coach bracelets and rings run too small - can't possibly be that I'm too big!!

AngelSlapsAlot said:
Yes! I want that one with the all gold half inch embossed kinda one on the second row.

Also, I swear mine were $49 and $59 with 30% off. If they would have been $39 I would have pounced. Do they start sales on Saturdays? This was this past Thursday.

I think when they started the 50% promotion, they changed the bangles as well. Note though that the current pricing is as is, no add'l off