Last one :) Do I keep/say goodbye to my Paddington?!?

1. I bought a first season tan but can't seem to get used to carrying it. Seems kind of awkward for me, maybe it's the size? Anyway I never take it out much so should I let it go? A girl wants it for $1k which is less than I paid for it, but maybe I should sell now while the trend is hot and get some of my $ back, use it to get other bags? Wish I could find an east/west Paddy as I like that one more...but so hard to find! Would love thoughts girls. Something tells me to hang onto it, but if I don't use it or have the love for it, wouldn't that be wrong???

2. Can you please post a pic of your bag?

3. Fleur, I would sell it. If you can, I would try posting it on eBay to see if you can get a better price for it, since the first edition bags are still more desirable (little to no hardware chipping/peeling issues, softer leather).

4. if you don't love it I would get some money for it and find something you do love. It's a great bag but only if you love it.

5. if you don't love it anymore, then i agree sell it, but please be sure not to have any regrets once it leaves your hands! :smile:

good luck with what you decide!

6. i would keep it. i think it'll be a collector one day. but if you can't afford to keep it, sell it for what's its worth.... be patient....

it's a beautiful bag!

(i'd buy it for 1k!)

7. Fleur I too would buy it from you for $1k ... I have to wait till I get paid first :biggrin:

8. You are all so great here! thanks for the advice. I tried ebaying it but didn't get what I wanted for it and it's so expensive to list! You are right as my hardware has no chipping/peeling and the nice leather. It's more structured though which maybe why? No clue. Here's a pic of her:

chloe.jpg

9. The girl wants me to pay global express shipping overseas and include in the $1k. I just don't think I can do it :sad2: I'd be taking a big hit since I paid $1300 to get the tan color. I would hope to get closer to retail but I can't afford to relist her on eBay. It cost me like $30 last time!

10. Its beautiful -- I always loved the tan colour... and the whiskey -- It would prob cost you about $25-$30 to ship internationally ..

11. I would sell it for 1k

12. but if you not sure about it ( the listing price, shipping etc) then you shouldn't...............But personally I think that style is going to be out soon....that's just what I think

13. It may eventually come down to the following: is it costing you more to keep it then to sell it at a loss?

I will let you know if I get to the point - I am currently ebaying my Anthracite paddy - lots of lookers, no bidders - YET - positve thinking :P

are you willing to sell the bag for $1000; and then add shipping and handling costs dependent on the location of the buyer?

If so, a $300 loss may be better than having a bag you will never use, or regret buying.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice