Last one before SS07...my new Ink WORK !!!!!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Just wanted to share this Beautiful Ink Work with you !!!!

I bought from a lovely Pfer in the US!!!!
    An a friend (and also Pfer) brought it to me here in Paris !!!
    Thank you so much ladies to allow me to own this BEAUTY:drool: !!!

It's so gorgeous :love: !!!!
    I really love this Ink with Purple overtones...
    I also have an Ink Purse with Blue overtones, and the colour looks almost different!
    I'll post pics in daylight tomorrow of both bags side by side :yes: !!!

Now I have to be patient and wait with my 9 b-babies
    for Anthracite and Bleu Glacier:graucho: from SS07 !!!!!!

Front 1.jpg Leather close up.jpg corner 1.jpg
  2. Yowza! :drool: I love, love, love ink, and especially ink work. Yours is stunning! :drool:

3. What a gorgeous color. I don't have a bbag yet, but I love looking at all the lovely pictures in this forum. Enjoy.

4. That is so pretty! Congrats on your new work bag! I love ink :love:

5. congrats!!! it's beautiful :P

6. Ou:crybaby: ppps, why did I sell mine !

No seriously I'm so happy for you, I love INK I really want it back but in a diffrent size.

7. WOW :nuts: . . . GORGEOUS :yahoo: :drool: !! I'm so happy for you fromparis 'P' :love: . . . you absolutely deserve it :yes: - CONGRATS :flowers:
    THANK YOU for sharing !

8. Thank you Deco, Baby Coulds, WCLC, Sea, Catcat and First"I" :love: !!!
    Deco : I'm really honoured to receive compliments from our INK Queen :queen:!!!!
    Catcat : so finally you've sold your Work :wtf: ??? I really hope you'll find your INK City soon:love: !!!
    First "I":love: :Thank you !!! I only have 2 Work bags so far, and as you know ;) , both have wonderful "friendshiPfer" stories!!!

9. Congrats! I love ink!

10. :yahoo: Congrats fromparis!!! Your bag is gorgeous....it is a wonderful color, isn't it?

11. congrads!!! ;) its beautiful~~~ i love the color Ink too~~ :yes:

12. :yahoo: Congrats P!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: Hope you enjoy it very much!!!!!! You have 2 inks??? I need to see them side by side!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. ^^ congrats to you fromparis :tender:

14. Yayyyyyy fromparis, congratulations!!! she's gorgeous. :heart:

15. Very pretty...love ink! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice