Last night's event at the Amsterdam store, terrible catering!

Sabine

O.G.
Apr 12, 2006
Last night i went to the Amsterdam event. It was quite disappointing compared to the last event. They had very little in store and the catering was so bad. They only served a few very small toasts with chevre or salmon. At the last event they had a sushi table and they served really nice bites like crab ravioli in avacado mouse and duck spring rolls. When we left we got a candy lipstick, a bit strange. I really enjoyed the night with my friend dough, it was just different than i exspected

a candy lipstick?? like those lollypops?
that is weird, it wasn't a birthday party for a 5 year old right??
sorry to hear about the catering but glad you did have a good evening!

Candy lipstick how odd.

I have only been to one LV event. It was about a month ago and we got nothing. They walked around with glasses of
Champaign and water. There was no food at all.

Did you buy anything while you were there??????????

No. i didn't buy anythinh neither did i the last time. I prefer to shop when it's more quiet. For those who where wondering; this is what the lipstick tooked like before i ate it :roflmfao:

Attachments

• mmn, 001.jpg
    mmn, 001.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 38
  • mmn, 002.jpg
    mmn, 002.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 52
  • mmn, 003.jpg
    mmn, 003.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 61
I was there too. It was my first time and I think it was ok. But I expected more new things. I got myself a black epi pocket organizer. I'd like to ride a bike on summerdays so it's much easier to have something to put in my drivinglicense and some credit/bankcards instead of a big wallet. My daughter bought her first LV, a damier musette salsa long shoulder trap.

I'm sorry you're dissapointed, but at least you got to go at this event... I've never got an invite, you're a lucky girl! (or a really good costumer...:P)

That lipstick does not look nice or cute at all, what a horrible gift.:roflmfao: Hopefully it tasted good ...