Last night I was shopping with DH and he let me get....

IMG_3402.jpg

Wow, those a gorgeous shots you got of your GORGEOUS new bag! Thanks so much for sharing :woohoo:!

I love it; congrats! I actually exchanged mine for the shoulder bag because the small is just too small for me, but I had to have a bag in this leather; it is so, so pretty. It looks great on you!

I love it; congrats! I actually exchanged mine for the shoulder bag because the small is just too small for me, but I had to have a bag in this leather; it is so, so pretty. It looks great on you!

^^ yah i know what you mean. I m not a "sabrina everyday wearer" bkz it dosen't have long enough handles, and the shoulder bag would be perfect, but I already got a pink shoulder bag and I didn't want to give her up :smile: So I decided I have to have at least the sabrina in the silver color. Do you by any chance have a pic with your shoulder bag? I m too curious how it looks :smile: :wlae:

I heard it's goat skin/leather... at first i found it so weird, but whent he sa brought me the sabrina and shoulder bag, i was "done"!!! I fell in love right then and there :smile:

Goat skin is my favorite kind for a bag or accessory :tup: I have a clutch in chevre mysore, and it is so wonderful.

Congratulations! I really want the rosegold one ;) Can't wait to see your pictures of that one!

I think its pretty! saw it held it and felt it today-she is soft and shimmery, I was tempted, but chickened because of the wear & care factor??- Coach SA said they don't know much about it :confused1: so I ended up getting the last Julianne in steel- they are limited in numbers I was told. Shes still a beauty! Congrats!!!

Goat skin is my favorite kind for a bag or accessory :tup: I have a clutch in chevre mysore, and it is so wonderful.

Congratulations! I really want the rosegold one ;) Can't wait to see your pictures of that one!

Thanks everyone! I m lovin' her!!! I returned the small madison hobo tonight and ordered the rose gold small hobo instead, it will be here sometime next week. I'll keep you posted on the IRL pictures once it gets here :graucho:...

Something about the silver goat skin/leather thou-

I noticed some tiny "spot" here and there on the silver bags, and I asked the sa's what that was... she wasn't completely sure, but got it off a bag. when i came home i noticed a big weird spot on my wristlet- thinking that the silver was rubbing off... So i rubbed really hard around it to see what's going on, and the spot came off- turns out it was glue, and on some spot there is some rubber here and there, maybe from the way they were stored... but after rubbing(and maybe even a little bit of scratching) on the wristlet in the same spot for several times- it stayed perfect and just got better :nuts:.. so i m beginning to think that this bag is not as fragile as i first thought... I'd still not use it everyday (bkz of possible dirt stains or marks from pens) but I think this bag may be a lot more durable than i thought... Just wanted to share that.

Congrats! No matter the color you can NEVER go wrong with Sabrina! The color does look a bit more "silver" without the flash...but noe NEAR as silver as Lily!

You've sure got great taste! I'll probably do another Sabrina because she's such a great bag...just need to decide on the color, and PCE to roll around as well!!!

Enjoy!!!