Last night I was shopping with DH and he let me get....

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ........ the silver sabrina!!! Well, we were at the mall and he told me I could get her if I'd pay for her my own :smile: Thats what I did. I made a few comparison pictures with my metallic lily, so you can see the different light. I first bought the small madison shoulder bag a few days ago, bkz I didn't think I could have another sabrina, but after DH gave me his blessing, I got the sab and I m gonna exchange the small shoulder bag for the rose gold color... But here are pics as comps:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Oh sooo pretty! Your DH rocks, that all I gotta say....

3. with flash:

[​IMG]

without flash:
    [​IMG]

details:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I m thinking that i never wear my sabrinas during the week, so this will be a great weekend bag, for going out. Shes's very pretty and feels wonderful!

4. Close up the material looks like suede with tiny little silver dots built in... very unusual, I took a detailed picture (the 2nd last one) I thought the pics will help you guys take a better look at the silver color.

5. For Comp with the small madison hobo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I m returning the small one and exchange for the rose gold... i think... don't need two silver...

6. Its beautiful!

7. Love it!!!!!

8. Wow.
    It's beautiful.
    Very unique, in a good way!

9. OMG...I love it! That is the same one I am going to see and drool over today. I was concerned about the size because I really love the large Sabrinas but, it doesn't look that small compared to the Lily.

10. I am usually not a fan of anything metallic. I'm just more of an earthy girl but this is just gorgeous! I love that its shimmery but still soft and elegant. I need to get a closer look at one of these in person. Congrats on the beautiful bag!

11. Very pretty--she's so sparkly! I'm hoping to see it at my boutique tonight. Congrats on getting such a pretty bag.

12. Very pretty bags!! I want to see your entire collection. Do you have any group pictures?

13. Beautiful!!!

14. Pretty bag! I saw this in person, and the material almost seems like it is fabric with tiny silver flecks rather than leather. I'm not sure what it is!

15. Gorgeous!