Last night I was shopping with DH and he let me get....

coachmommyofmin

<3
O.G.
Oct 6, 2008
........ the silver sabrina!!! Well, we were at the mall and he told me I could get her if I'd pay for her my own :smile: Thats what I did. I made a few comparison pictures with my metallic lily, so you can see the different light. I first bought the small madison shoulder bag a few days ago, bkz I didn't think I could have another sabrina, but after DH gave me his blessing, I got the sab and I m gonna exchange the small shoulder bag for the rose gold color... But here are pics as comps:

IMG_3422.jpg

IMG_3423.jpg

IMG_3424.jpg

IMG_3425.jpg

IMG_3427.jpg

IMG_3425.jpg

Close up the material looks like suede with tiny little silver dots built in... very unusual, I took a detailed picture (the 2nd last one) I thought the pics will help you guys take a better look at the silver color.

OMG...I love it! That is the same one I am going to see and drool over today. I was concerned about the size because I really love the large Sabrinas but, it doesn't look that small compared to the Lily.

I am usually not a fan of anything metallic. I'm just more of an earthy girl but this is just gorgeous! I love that its shimmery but still soft and elegant. I need to get a closer look at one of these in person. Congrats on the beautiful bag!