?

Which necklace is prettier?

1. Butterfly

2. Bee

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ahhhhhh both beautiful
    Loevletters has the bee and loved it
    The entire collection stunning i thk it depend on ur taste . more : u want to fly like a butterfly ? Or more : u want to go from flower to flower like a bee ??
    Flirty ?? Or liberty ??? Lololol
    Anyhow these r similar in style
    And whatever u choose its gorgous :smile:

2. Between the two, I prefer the garden butterfly. I love & prefer the look of the rose gold... & also liked the design more than the other one. But both pieces look pretty... goodluck choosing! Let us know what you end up getting.

3. I like the bee better. I don't like the roundness of the butterfly as much.

4. I wonder if the bee sparkles more because it has more round brilliant diamonds than the butterfly which has more rose-cut ones.

5. I like the design of the bee better, so even though I'm a rose gold nut, I voted for the bee.

6. I like the Bee a little bit more than the Butterfly.

7. bee! did the specs on that necklace change? the bee is supposed to have a .24 or close to rose cut diamond. it says the rose cut diamonds are .63 in the description....

8. #9 Sep 28, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2012
    Both are gorgeous, so it's a really tough choice... Although I think I like the bee a little more

9. If candice say bee take the bee lolol

10. :roflmfao: silly Blueloula! :biggrin:

just my personal preference!

11. Lololololol :smile::smile:

12. I like the butterfly, but I'm quite partial to the Rose-cut diamonds

13. I voted for the bee. The shape is more appealing to me than the circles of the butterfly.