Last Movie You Saw

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
So, what is it and what do you think??

I haven't been in foreverrrr... But I thought this might be a fun thread. Don't give away endings to any movies, just say what you think of it!! :biggrin:

Last movie I saw in the theater was Doom. The bf is into computer games. It was better than I thought it would be, and I got to look at The Rock :love: for an hour and a half.

I need to go see some movies... But I CAN NOT wait to see RENT!! By far my favorite broadway musical- I've seen it about 4 times in NYC!!

Megs said:
I need to go see some movies... But I CAN NOT wait to see RENT!! By far my favorite broadway musical- I've seen it about 4 times in NYC!!

I havent seen it , but i seen the previews for the movie i wanna see it

oh the last movie i seen at the movies was madagascar ;)

Megs said:

hehe I saw that one too, but I hated it:sad: However, I really like some of the musical numbers:biggrin: 525,600 minutes!!!!!!:lol:

SuzyZ said:
Saw "Capote" - It was beautifully done - just excellent. I am looking forward to"Derailed" the book was riveting!!!

I really want to see Capote. I just saw a trailer for Derailed earlier today - I hadn't heard of it before. Clive Owen is in it, ooooh :love: :embarasse

i saw edison. booooooooooring. justin timberlake should keep his day job, he's not a very convincing actor.on the other hand, i never thought he would be.

Saw 2~ harry potter will be next.. i'm so excited..there are many many movies that are coming out that you guys should keep in mind....

da vinci code, rent, memoirs of a geshia, many many more! (:

btw..IF you havent read the da vinci code..OMG you have to go read it now....it will keep you on your toes...buy it new or used~ its so worth it.