Last Movie You Saw

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So, what is it and what do you think??

I haven't been in foreverrrr... But I thought this might be a fun thread. Don't give away endings to any movies, just say what you think of it!! :biggrin:

2. Mine was In Her Shoes, I read the book and I have to say, the movie was much better...one of the RARE cases where that is so :biggrin:

3. Last movie I saw in the theater was Doom. The bf is into computer games. It was better than I thought it would be, and I got to look at The Rock :love: for an hour and a half.

4. The Fog. I like the scary ones.

5. whatever happened to baby jane
    with bette davis

6. I saw Jarhead this weekend. It was okay, but the book was definitely more interesting.

7. I need to go see some movies... But I CAN NOT wait to see RENT!! By far my favorite broadway musical- I've seen it about 4 times in NYC!!

8. I havent seen it , but i seen the previews for the movie i wanna see it

oh the last movie i seen at the movies was madagascar ;)

9. SAW II- very bloody:smile: I can't wait until derailed comes out.

10. Last night I just watched the TV movie Category 7. Was not all that great. I think part 2 comes on next Sunday night.

11. hehe I saw that one too, but I hated it:sad: However, I really like some of the musical numbers:biggrin: 525,600 minutes!!!!!!:lol:

12. Saw "Capote" - It was beautifully done - just excellent. I am looking forward to"Derailed" the book was riveting!!!

13. I really want to see Capote. I just saw a trailer for Derailed earlier today - I hadn't heard of it before. Clive Owen is in it, ooooh :love: :embarasse

14. i saw edison. booooooooooring. justin timberlake should keep his day job, he's not a very convincing actor.on the other hand, i never thought he would be.

15. Saw 2~ harry potter will be next.. i'm so excited..there are many many movies that are coming out that you guys should keep in mind....

da vinci code, rent, memoirs of a geshia, many many more! (:

btw..IF you havent read the da vinci code..OMG you have to go read it now....it will keep you on your toes...buy it new or used~ its so worth it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice