Last minute sale purchase - reveal!

Onebagtoomany

O.G.
Apr 16, 2011
I knew it was a bad idea to go to House of Fraser today, planning an innocent mooch around the remnants of the sales thinking that the best of what was available has already been snaffled... I was sooooo wrong! I was delighted to find this beauty which I don't even remember being in the sale at all - can you guess what it is? :graucho:

Attachments

• DSCN1243.JPG
    DSCN1243.JPG
    146.2 KB · Views: 551
Before she strips off completely (he he) can I say that she was an absolute bargain and a half! She was already reduced significantly in the sale and because I pointed out an almost imperceptible mark on the leather (which makes no difference to the wearability of the bag, you really can't see it) I got another 10% off and a free bottle of Collonil spray!

It's funny as I had never thought about getting a Lily before apart from as an evening bag as I thought it would be too small for me and I was put off by the original price compared to the price for say Mitzy which is a much bigger bag. I was wrong though - it is very dinky but looks gorgeous on the longer strap and still fits in the basics! I just love the rose gold hardware too with the colour :heart:

I also surprised myself by very nearly buying the mini Daria satchel in oak on sale too - I hated Daria as a style when it first came out but the little satchel is gorgeous and the leather is so soft. Definitely going to try and track down a mouse grey version of one of these in the outlets at some point.