Last Minute Sale Finds

G&Smommy

O.G.
Sep 23, 2008
I was trying to be good this sale season and not buy much. I started off okay, buying only three pairs of Chanel shoes on first cut - a black stretch Camellia Flat, a Chain Around Wedge in Black, and a quilted wedge. I also found a Valentino Rock Stud wedge that I had been eyeing at full price.

Then, came second cut. It always feels like such a bargain to find anything at second cut and I got pretty lucky this year! Two pairs of Louboutins I wanted from the Anniversary Collection made it to second cut - the Pigalove and Copte, and I found three more Chanels - a beaded bootie, a burgundy Chain Around Wedge, and a black metallic flat that is on its way.

I thought I would have no luck with bags or SLGs this time. I didn't have time to call around and I passed on an Istanbul tote in favor of the new Boy Chateau. Thanks to Nat74, I was able to find two of my wish list items - a small Palette wallet in gold which will be perfect for my smaller bags and the Chic Knot clutch, both at second cut! I am so happy with my finds! The wallet should arrive today and I will add pictures when it gets here.

Here is a group pic of my Chanel finds, the Rock Stud wedges, and the Louboutins with some of my Chanel bags.

Attachments

• Sale Haul.jpg
    Sale Haul.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 1,337
  • Reissue woith copte.jpg
    Reissue woith copte.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,324
  • zpfile010 (2).jpg
    zpfile010 (2).jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,317
  • valentino.jpg
    valentino.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 1,316
Here are some individual shots of my shoe finds -

Attachments

• Pump 2.jpg
    Pump 2.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 1,322
  • Pump.jpg
    Pump.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 1,325
  • Black Wedge 2.jpg
    Black Wedge 2.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 1,332
  • Black Wedge.jpg
    Black Wedge.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 1,323
  • Camellia Flats.jpg
    Camellia Flats.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 1,363
Now the second cut shoes (one more flat is still on the way)

Attachments

• Bootei 2.jpg
    Bootei 2.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 1,285
  • Bootie.jpg
    Bootie.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 1,287
  • Red Wedge 2.jpg
    Red Wedge 2.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 1,303
  • Red Wedge.jpg
    Red Wedge.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 1,300
Here are some shots of the Chic Knot Clutch. It is really versatile and can be worn cross-body, double chain as a handbag, or chain tucked in as a clutch. Thanks again to Nat74 for alerting me to this beauty!

Attachments

• Chic Knot.jpg
    Chic Knot.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 1,260
  • Close Up Chic Knot.jpg
    Close Up Chic Knot.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 1,247
  • Bootie and Bag.jpg
    Bootie and Bag.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 1,238
I love all your exquisite purchases G&SMommy!

You really do have divine taste, everything you aquire has a feeling of glamour and sophistication which to me is everything Chanel represents!

Love the Chic Knot Clutch and the booties, Beautiful! I am obsessed with gold wallets, I think they help to keep the gold coming and staying within the wallet (hope this makes sense).
Your girls will one day become leaders within fashionista society, due to their glamorous mother!

I love all your exquisite purchases G&SMommy!

You really do have divine taste, everything you aquire has a feeling of glamour and sophistication which to me is everything Chanel represents!

Love the Chic Knot Clutch and the booties, Beautiful! I am obsessed with gold wallets, I think they help to keep the gold coming and staying within the wallet (hope this makes sense).
Your girls will one day become leaders within fashionista society, due to their glamorous mother!

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love the glamorous sophistication of Chanel, even with my pretty casual life right now. Wearing my bags and shoes always makes me fell put together even when I an just taking my girls to school or gymnastics. My girls are already little fashionistas! They met Tim Gunn and can.identify Missoni which is all over our house from the Target collaboration, and they see me in Missoni dresses.