Last minute change of mind!!!!

Rose

Pay it Forward
Jun 15, 2006
So, I drove up to NYC to pick up my new baby (28 bj togo Kelly) after almost no sleep last night. When I got to Hermes my SA went and got my Kelly from the back and undid the still unopened box. There is was , MY KELLY, or so I thought. My SA had another unopened box with him and I casually :supacool: asked him what was in it..... a black 32 togo Kelly.. and he said that I could have it if I wanted it!!!!! Yikes! :hysteric: . It was love at first sight:love: :love: and I left the shop with the black Kelly. Bye bye bj:crybaby: .

I am the very happy owner of a BLACK KELLY:yahoo: :yahoo:

Thanks for all your kind words and support, I love you all:heart: . Will post pics this weekend.

Aw, I'm so happy you got your kelly! :yahoo:
Sounds like love at first sight lol! And you SA sounds lovely, just letting you have the black kelly like that! :heart: Loves It!:heart:
Can't wait to see pix, its sounds totally FABULOUS!
Congrats and Enjoy! :flowers:
xxxRosexxx

Congratulations! I am glad you followed your heart, and can just tell it was truly love when you saw that black Kelly! So happy for you!!! Cannot wait to see pics!

See? This is exactly what happens with Hermes. You THINK you know what you want and then BAM! It's the shot in the heart and you're lost to something entirely different!

Rose...same exact thing happened to me. Got called for a black box kelly and left the store with a Caramel Chevre Kelly! Couldn't help myself.....had to have her.

This only means that you will love her forever....CONGRATULATIONS on your new baby! Please post pics as soon as you can so we can celebrate with you!!!!!

Rose and Shopmom, the same thing happened to me as well!! My SA was holding a cyclamen epsom 30 cm birkin, but when I went in, I left with a rouge h fjord 35 cm birkin!!

Congratulations!!! :yahoo:

My gosh that's so great!! Can't go wrong with a black kelly...enjoy -- and next bag can be a great fun H color!! (you didn't think you'd only be getting one now, did you??!!)