Last minute change of mind. IDK which one I want. HELPPPP

cfca22

Aug 3, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
So I had decided to go for the Cherry Hailey, but now IDK. Was at the Coach store yesterday and seen the MADISON LEATHER LINDSEY SATCHEL (brass/cherry), and I loved it. So now IDK which to get. Today is the last day for the FB 25% off. So I only have 6 hours to decided, because once I'm off my lovely bf is taking to Coach. I just can't decide please helppppppp.

If anyone has the Madison can you make it a crossover?

Attachments

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
I don't think that the strap on the Lindsey is as long as the crossbody strap on the Hailey. I think it is too short to wear crossbody. The bags are such different sizes. You would want the Lindsey if you carry a lot of stuff, but if your stuff fits in the Hailey, I think you will like it better. The same amount of stuff in the Lindsey would fall way to the bottom and be hard to reach.

Jersey Girl

Sep 26, 2010
So I had decided to go for the Cherry Hailey, but now IDK. Was at the Coach store yesterday and seen the MADISON LEATHER LINDSEY SATCHEL (brass/cherry), and I loved it. So now IDK which to get. Today is the last day for the FB 25% off. So I only have 6 hours to decided, because once I'm off my lovely bf is taking to Coach. I just can't decide please helppppppp.

If anyone has the Madison can you make it a crossover?

You said you loved the Lindsey so maybe that's the one! Why don't you go in and try them both on and then decide.

Yanie

Mar 16, 2010
i prefer the look of the lindsey but if you dont carry much and definitely want a crossbody then it would have to be hailey.

cfca22

Aug 3, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Yay!!! How do u like it??? Take pics!! I have the Lindsey in saddle, but I'm wanting another one in the same color as yours.
I haven't used her yet. I'm waiting til xmas. I can't wait to move in its been hard just looking at her. I'm sure I will love her. At 1st I wasn't sure of the color bc it wasn't the cherry I imagined to me it had orange tone. Now all I see is red so in love. Hope we can be bag twins well triple bc moneypennie has one the same color