Last Lucky Alhambra in US

missie1

O.G.
May 1, 2010
I have been dreaming about the Lucky Alhambra bracelet. I went to website to ogle and it wasn’t found. I reached out and was advised it was now considered a limited piece. The next day a wonderful sales person called and advised it was only 1 available in the entire US. Well there is now none available as it will arrive tomorrow. Here is pic showing Lucky getting ready for transport.

Attachments

• C21648FF-5E58-489C-9CFB-0DD49E6E546C.jpeg
    C21648FF-5E58-489C-9CFB-0DD49E6E546C.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 711
I have been dreaming about the Lucky Alhambra bracelet. I went to website to ogle and it wasn’t found. I reached out and was advised it was now considered a limited piece. The next day a wonderful sales person called and advised it was only 1 available in the entire US. Well there is now none available as it will arrive tomorrow. Here is pic showing Lucky getting ready for transport.
Make sure to post modeling pics so I can just die with envy

Been wanting this bracelet too and can’t seem to find any, so lucky you found one:smile:
I Tried to see the bracelet in January while in Vegas and the didn’t have. Sales lady advised that I could leave deposit and when next one came available it would be mine. I wasn’t ready to commit then but all good things come to those that wait.

Reactions: DS2006
omg, i am on a hunt also, i couldn't find it where i live, so i was going to see when i get to paris perhaps at vendome (sometimes in the future but no plan as of yet)
so lucky you and congrats!!!

omg, i am on a hunt also, i couldn't find it where i live, so i was going to see when i get to paris perhaps at vendome (sometimes in the future but no plan as of yet)
so lucky you and congrats!!!
OMG...I had trip scheduled to Paris next month where I was planning to buy bracelet for my birthday. Since trip was cancelled, I decided to still treat myself so I upgraded my studs. Then the ogle happened and I got this also. Both arrive today.