Last Lucky Alhambra in US

Chanbal

Aug 18, 2012
World citizen
Finally the bracelet has arrived along with my new 3.4 ctw diamond studs. These are my early 45th birthday presents.
How are you enjoying your beautiful bracelet? I wonder if VCA is going to stop producing Luck Alhambra. The necklace is not available for purchase on the VCA website.

missie1

O.G.
May 1, 2010
Suburb of Detroit
How are you enjoying your beautiful bracelet? I wonder if VCA is going to stop producing Luck Alhambra. The necklace is not available for purchase on the VCA website.
I love it although I have not worn it out yet. I wfh and with Covid I’m rarely in anything but yoga pants. I wonder what’s going on with that

Chanbal

Aug 18, 2012
World citizen
I love it although I have not worn it out yet. I wfh and with Covid I’m rarely in anything but yoga pants. I wonder what’s going on with that
I know what you mean, I acquired a large collection of sweatpants in March/April. Apart of earrings, and occasionally a holiday pendent, I use my other pieces a lot less. In any event, I feel very sorry if they are discontinuing the Lucky Alhambra jewelry. Enjoy your bracelet, it's very pretty and fun.