last little things before price increase!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. so im on elux looking at the last lil things i NEED (lol) b4 the price increase...is it for sure monday? :sad: and how do we feel about the mini sac HL? i think i need it lol. sometimes i get tired of lugging around big bags, surely its enough to hold the cell, keys, credit cards and lip gloss? i just think i should get it for 335 before it goes up like 25 bucks, then its just a RIP-OFF lol.;) thanks!

2. It is ok a littel small for me, But if you are going to use it go for it.

3. Just came back from NM LV, yeah it's Monday, 5% according to the SA.

4. I have the mini sac HL and it's quite roomy surprisingly to carry for a fast trip to the grocery or a cute bag for the evening. It can fit a small wallet (not those normal medium size wallet), cell, keys, pack of gum, and some makeup.

I got it before the Feb 06 price increase and I think it's only a $5 increase but not too sure. My aunt has one and she got it yrs ago for less than $200!! Oh the good o' days...

5. I think its really cute. What about a pochette though, would you fit more in that? If you don't already have one, I mean.

6. thank you for letting us know about the increase. i'm off to go buy a m wappity sp?

7. I Love The Mini HL.....It's One Of The Cutest Pieces!!! :smile:

8. I think the mini sac HL is cute on only petite girls like under 5'4 and not over 115 lbs.. I saw a rather fat lady carrying it once and it just looked so ridiculous.

9. It's cute, if you were to get one, definitely get the cross body strap as well !

10. I've been pressured to get a few little things myself. Just got the wapity and now I'm contemplating a frambiose cles. It doesn't help that there's free shipping on elux!!

11. I bought the Mini Sac HL back in October, never used it, and ended up selling it last month actually. The reason I sold it was because I thought it looked too small for ME, which is kinda' crazy because I am petite. I'm 4'10" and 105 lbs... so yeah :cry:. It will fit what you listed above, but just make sure you try it on to see if you like how it looks on you.

12. :amazed: Shipping is free? I thought it was just free to upgrade??

13. oh you are right!! I just glanced and assumed it was free shipping!!

14. I think the mini HL is adorable, in monogram AND multicolore. I don't own one (yet), but I've heard it fits more than a pochette because of its shape.

15. So is the price increase going to be on eluxury on Monday too!? I need to get the Speedy before the price increase! And technically its Monday here (2:12 AM)!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice