Last Line LA jewelry?

Hi there! I've never been to the store in LA but went to the pop up in NYC to get piercings. I got these https://thisisthelast.com/products/gold-flower-piercing-stud. They are super cute and the piercing guy was very nice. However, I don't think it's the place for me. The store atmosphere was very uppity / not too welcoming and felt fluffy without substance. I think I prefer Mejuri over the Last Line any day and almost feel like the Last Line brand was curated for the 1% who feel out of place buying jewelry under $400...I also just noticed while searching for the studs I got that the prices went up by ~11%, within 3 months! That's ridiculous imo...

Reactions: ladyofluxuryy
I have a set of earrings from the Last Line, specifically a pair of the rainbow double hoop earrings. They were a bit cheaper ($412 each) when I bought them (in March 2018) and I used a discount code, so I spent a little under $750 for the pair. That was two years ago and I wear them reasonably often, and they've held up quite well. The hoops are comfortable, the clasp feels sturdy, and I like that I can wear them as single or double hoops. Overall, I'm happy with the purchase! That being said, the brand's designs are hit and miss for me, which is the only reason I haven't purchased anything else.

Reactions: ladyofluxuryy