Last Line LA jewelry?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there! I have been looking around and discovered the last line LA, does anyone have any experience with the brand or have any pictures of pieces you own? Thank you! :smile:

2. Hi there! I've never been to the store in LA but went to the pop up in NYC to get piercings. I got these https://thisisthelast.com/products/gold-flower-piercing-stud. They are super cute and the piercing guy was very nice. However, I don't think it's the place for me. The store atmosphere was very uppity / not too welcoming and felt fluffy without substance. I think I prefer Mejuri over the Last Line any day and almost feel like the Last Line brand was curated for the 1% who feel out of place buying jewelry under $400...I also just noticed while searching for the studs I got that the prices went up by ~11%, within 3 months! That's ridiculous imo...

ladyofluxuryy likes this.
  3. I have a set of earrings from the Last Line, specifically a pair of the rainbow double hoop earrings. They were a bit cheaper ($412 each) when I bought them (in March 2018) and I used a discount code, so I spent a little under $750 for the pair. That was two years ago and I wear them reasonably often, and they've held up quite well. The hoops are comfortable, the clasp feels sturdy, and I like that I can wear them as single or double hoops. Overall, I'm happy with the purchase! That being said, the brand's designs are hit and miss for me, which is the only reason I haven't purchased anything else.

ladyofluxuryy likes this.