Last Hurrah... Purple Crash SMM..any interest?

savvy23

Perfect Blue
Feb 27, 2008
Alright, I am going to try and see if I can gather up some takers for a bespoke SMM in Purple Crash. I talked to Jackie about it a month ago and she said she would do it if we had enough takers. It would not be ready, as of a month ago, till Sept/Oct. Since it is a Crash leather, price point would be a bit higher. Silver hardware, 11" drop.....:drool:

Is there any interest? We would need for sure about 8-10 orders. This is the bag I would really love to have....if not I will take a "Hug Me" which is something I will need if I cannot get enough interest in a SMM. think girs night out, a rock concert or for me a Vikings game.

Let me know!!! Crossing fingers.......:sweatdrop:

dsrk

In deo speramus
Oct 15, 2007
I'll have to think about this one savvy23...I can't commit, so don't count me in...although, it is very tempting.

gga

Satans Little Helper
O.G.
Dec 16, 2006
you can count me in. When I saw the purple crash, my first thought was that would make a gorgeous Stroke Me. Just so I'm clear, we're talking about a medium, right? I'd prefer large, but I'll adapt if I have to.

Sukey

Feb 6, 2008
Mine is due here anyday...I'll post pix to help you get some more takers ;) lol

savvy23

Perfect Blue
Feb 27, 2008
Whew!! Sukey, I am very happy for you trust me but for a minute I thought I missed the bought on the coveted Purple Crash.

Thanks kings!

dsrk

In deo speramus
Oct 15, 2007
Sukey ~ both you and your mom are in my thoughts. Sending positive healing vibes your way for your mom's successful and speedy mend. Please take very good care and be well!!!

^^ oh man, sorry! My mom's in the hospital and I'm a little loopy...

Sukey

Feb 6, 2008
She fell yesterday and shattered both bones in her lower arm...and the stupid hospital keeps postponing her surgery because they are overcrowded (grr)

Contessa

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
Sukey, so sorry to hear about your Mom.

I hope she gets the treatment she needs and soon.

mayajuliana

~Mind, Body, Soul~
O.G.
Feb 23, 2007
Sukey, hope your Mom gets the treatment she deserves and recovers well! My thoughts are with you!

P.S. I would be interested in a Purple Crash SMM. I love the color!