last friday, i received the brown box from LV..

ilovena

Sep 20, 2012
earlier to this, i got a bday wish phone call from someone at LV. she was not my SA and to my surprise, she said there was something on the way to my home. this really made my heart beat fast !!! LOL. because all of the time, LV send cards only on my bday. and my mind started to think something like VIP gift that might arrive later ?? double LOL !!!

when this arrived in the friday afternoon, my happiness was even more. it was not a VIP gift, though ;). its packaged by a lookalike LV brown box and brown leather ribbon..and its a walnut chocolate raspberry layer cake (thats what said in the delivery receipt) made by one of the most luxury hotel in my country. its a thoughtful and pleasant bday gift to me !:smile:

thank you ALL for letting me share this. and this cake was perfectly yummy !:biggrin:

Attachments

• hb5.jpg
    hb5.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 1,017
  • hb2.jpg
    hb2.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 994
  • hb3.jpg
    hb3.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 982
  • hb4.jpg
    hb4.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 1,001
  • hb1.jpg
    hb1.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 1,016
earlier to this, i got a bday wish phone call from someone at LV. she was not my SA and to my surprise, she said there was something on the way to my home. this really made my heart beat fast !!! LOL. because all of the time, LV send cards only on my bday. and my mind started to think something like VIP gift that might arrive later ?? double LOL !!!

when this arrived in the friday afternoon, my happiness was even more. it was not a VIP gift, though ;). its packaged by a lookalike LV brown box and brown leather ribbon..and its a walnut chocolate raspberry layer cake (thats what said in the delivery receipt) made by one of the most luxury hotel in my country. its a thoughtful and pleasant bday gift to me !:smile:

thank you ALL for letting me share this. and this cake was perfectly yummy !:biggrin:
Does lv will threat their customer like this? My b-day is in may..hopefully i will receive something from them as i bought 4 bags last year! Lol