last day to vote in the design contest (1/29)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Tomorrow, we learn which two bags will have prototypes created.

I am debating which leathers for an Emilia some day. Thinking this morning about black and bronze braiding with a bronze body. Not sure.

2. Thanks for posting the reminder! I'd send it to ppl I know to vote, but honestly, I don't know anyone that likes bags like I do!

3. Me either, except you all :smile:. I did finally email family just now.

4. oh good, your family should know of your design fame!!! Good luck to you and nbl!!!!!

5. Hi all!
    I am now in Bologna ( Italy) I have come to visit my husband, so now I cant connect myself so much time. In few hours we will know the two choose designs!!!!
    The pity is that I wont have computer acces until the nigth, so I will be all day so excited!
    NoCUTE I think about the Trudy in ligth cognac. wont it be so marvellous to be the two of us shorlisted? In this way I think I could try to buy my prototype in tinted blue AND the trudy in gorgeous ligth cognac when it comes to production! YaY!
    well I must go, bologna is waiting for me... I`ll try to keep myself away of those gorgeous italian bags!

6. Have a fabulous time in Italy, newbaglover!

7. ooh, sounds like another gorgeous Furla, newbaglover???? oh, and have fun visiting your husband, too!

8. ^ lol Euridice... mention a new bag first then time w/ her DH! Thanks for the laugh!

9. hee hee!