Last Day to use PCE and now I want teal !

ponytail

Sep 16, 2009
Canada
Teal dot op Sophia!!!

This bag has been on my mind ever since I saw her. I almost ordered it instead of my crimson dot Sophia.

In between I have been confused by the Paten and dot op Cobalt but I keep coming back to the teal

I haven't seen one anywhere!! Did anyone get it? Any pics?

I know, I know--I'm so fickle!!

HotPepper

O.G.
May 10, 2010
LOVE the Teal. I bought the Minnie Skinny because I NEEDED something in that gorgeous color.

Go for it!

ponytail

Sep 16, 2009
Canada
LOVE the Teal. I bought the Minnie Skinny because I NEEDED something in that gorgeous color.

Go for it!
I wish they had that colour teal in a different style bag--Coach has it in brown and black in the hobo--whay not all the other colours?

ARRg!! I give up. I'm going to wait it out and see what other new bags drive me to distraction!

ejoy43

Mmmm Coach *nom nom*
Jan 29, 2009
So Cal 562
^^ Are you serious! I know the new floorset is coming this week so I'm hoping I'll be seeing some of those bags real soon at my outlet too!

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
NC
I have the crimson but I wear more red. Though I am looking desperately for a teal bag I am looking for a solid leather teal since most of my clothes with teal have patterns in them.

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
O.G.
Jun 9, 2010
OMG...dotted sophias at the outlet?
You have GOT to be kidding.
:tdown:

Maybe I shouldn't buy that cobalt dotted after all...or any more FP bags, for that matter.

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
O.G.
Jun 9, 2010
Melissa, have you seen the clover leaf sophia yet? It's a pretty color of green/teal/blue. LOL!

paula3boys

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
my house
The only time I saw any Sophia's at the outlet is one here and there as customer returns. I really don't think they are at the outlet yet ladies

StupidLamb

May 21, 2010
Coeur d'Alene
Well I hope not! I just got the teal one online last night! Of course my DH would probably say just keep it because it would save a trip to the outlet which is about a 30 minute or so drive from us but seriously it's STILL online!

Really I was after a red bag like the red patent Poppy swing red but that bag is not for me. But a blueish hue was second on my list because I don't have a teal or a blue so I went for the teal.

I saw the pic of a wallet or skinny posted and that sold me on the bag because the teal color is so gorgeous and I love that shade of teal. I am hoping I like it in person as much as I hope that I will. The crimson is nice too but when it comes to red I wanted a truer red. And the Crimson has gold hardware too which is fine with me but I prefer silver. I do like the Crimson though and the gold hardware suits it I think.

So we shall see how I like this teal Sophia. It will be my first Sophia. I would have gone for leather but there just wasn't anything like that teal color in leather. I didn't want poppy and everything else was just too green with not enough blue in it.

I would like to know if they are really at the outlets though because if I don't love it and I find out they are it's going back! What is the point of PCE anymore if they're going to keep doing this high turn around?

NITE_FOXX

Feb 14, 2010
BEAUTIFUL SOUTH
i saw the clover leaf green on ebay last week. OMG what an awesome color!!! the teal dotted is very cute as well,i am dying for a sophia,there are so many i love i dont know which to get lol.