Last day to return this bag! Is it a keeper?

Keep or return?

• Keep it!

• Return it!

Results are only viewable after voting.

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
ARGH! This bag has been driving me nuts. I love it and I dont love it, kwim?
I've bought it, sold it, rebought it, and now I have it again! You cannot buy this bag anymore on HH's website, so if I return it, I won't be able to buy it again!

For you personally, would you keep this bag, or would you return it?

Your help is appreciated!

CIMG6134.jpg

CIMG6289.jpg

I didn't see previous poll so nothing to compare it to. I like this bag. The fact that you repurchased it must mean something? But then again the fact that you are unsure of keeping it............Sorry, I'm no help! lol I know it's so hard to part with bags. I just sold one on ebay and was so having sellers remorse but time to move on. I say keep it

Gung, Isn't this the second time you bought this bag? If so, keep it...it doesn't eat or have doctor bills.

mlinky -
great comment, made me LOL!

gung -
just keep it for c-sake......IF you bought it at the last sale price, and IF you return this NOW at THAT price, you're gonna regret it.

you crazy girl. KEEP IT! you got it for a SONG, and if anything, i wouldn't return to HH now. you can CERTAINLY sell it on ebay and recoup the cash
if you need more time to decide. i own this bag and while it hasn't seen much action since the LP SS, i love it! a great knock about casual looking bag, and it feels really great on my shoulder - sits just right.