Last day of the sale and I finally found it!!!

Hi! Remember I told you seeing the mod shots of this bag made me think I wanted one??? As luck would have it...I found one on clearance at Macys and am hoping to pick it up today (have it on hold).

Have you carried her yet? Do you feel she is too large? In your shots it doesn't look bad...I like it best with the strap doubled up.

Let me know what you think - would love to know!

Thanks much!

I've carried it a couple times (been using the perri hippie more :smile:) and I don't think it's too big. Maybe because it's black? I like it with the strap doubled too but I'm finding that my favorite is with it as a long shoulder bag. It's just a great slouchy, comfy bag. I don't always have a lot in it and it still looks fine. I'm glad I got it and would highly recommend it esp if you see it on sale. I was originally going to get the med black but for the price I picked this one instead. I have two other duffles (black cherry and navy/multi) and I'm glad that this one is a little different. I thought it would be too big but this duffle has convinced me that 1) I love the size and 2) I think I need a Rory too.

I've carried it a couple times (been using the perri hippie more :smile:) and I don't think it's too big. Maybe because it's black? I like it with the strap doubled too but I'm finding that my favorite is with it as a long shoulder bag. It's just a great slouchy, comfy bag. I don't always have a lot in it and it still looks fine. I'm glad I got it and would highly recommend it esp if you see it on sale. I was originally going to get the med black but for the price I picked this one instead. I have two other duffles (black cherry and navy/multi) and I'm glad that this one is a little different. I thought it would be too big but this duffle has convinced me that 1) I love the size and 2) I think I need a Rory too.
Thanks...I can count on you to give your opinion and reply. I appreciate it! As I said the mod shots seem to make me want bags more.

I found it...need to go pick it up. I certainly did not get the great deal you did. 25%+20%. I had it on hold for a couple hours and the SA called and said she really needed to do a charge hold because two other customers wanted it ;)

Which colorblock are you looking for in the duffle? Blk/Brn combo? I see two on the bay right now. I think both are NWT.

Thanks again!

Thanks...I can count on you to give your opinion and reply. I appreciate it! As I said the mod shots seem to make me want bags more.

I found it...need to go pick it up. I certainly did not get the great deal you did. 25%+20%. I had it on hold for a couple hours and the SA called and said she really needed to do a charge hold because two other customers wanted it ;)

Which colorblock are you looking for in the duffle? Blk/Brn combo? I see two on the bay right now. I think both are NWT.

Thanks again!
Mod shots get me too. I have a love/hate relationship with watching reveals. Love to see what everyone gets but hate when I want it too.:lol:
Still a good price on the duffle. I think if you wait for a better sale they might be gone. Mine was only because it was a return.
That's the one. Already scoped them out, I'm all over it! :cool: I may bid if it doesn't get too crazy.

Mod shots get me too. I have a love/hate relationship with watching reveals. Love to see what everyone gets but hate when I want it too.:lol:
Still a good price on the duffle. I think if you wait for a better sale they might be gone. Mine was only because it was a return.
That's the one. Already scoped them out, I'm all over it! :cool: I may bid if it doesn't get too crazy.
Good luck on the colorblock duffle!

Picked up the Large Legacy Duffle in wonderful black. Looks great...wonder where they were hiding it before! It wasn't a return or anything. It is large but I don't think too large...we shall see!

Wonder if the Large Duffle is a delete? The website but sounds like stores maybe not. And why would Macys (I saw Bloomies too) had them 25-30% off. Ah well!

Good luck on the colorblock duffle!

Picked up the Large Legacy Duffle in wonderful black. Looks great...wonder where they were hiding it before! It wasn't a return or anything. It is large but I don't think too large...we shall see!

Wonder if the Large Duffle is a delete? The website but sounds like stores maybe not. And why would Macys (I saw Bloomies too) had them 25-30% off. Ah well!

Keeping my fingers crossed! You know, sometimes they are just not pulled from the back. One of the Dillard's stores I shopped at had new merchandise in the back that had not been unwrapped yet. You'd think they'd have it out there for people to buy. If I hadn't asked, I would've never known they had some of the stuff that I bought. Not sure if it was deleted, but I don't really care. I love mine to pieces and they can delete it all that they want. I got a fair price and can't fuss. Glad you got yours too, it's big but lovely.

Keeping my fingers crossed! You know, sometimes they are just not pulled from the back. One of the Dillard's stores I shopped at had new merchandise in the back that had not been unwrapped yet. You'd think they'd have it out there for people to buy. If I hadn't asked, I would've never known they had some of the stuff that I bought. Not sure if it was deleted, but I don't really care. I love mine to pieces and they can delete it all that they want. I got a fair price and can't fuss. Glad you got yours too, it's big but lovely.
Did your grandma get her Molly yet? Bet she loves it!

No, I didn't mail it same day and I snail mailed it with my cheap self.:lol:I mailed it in a Coach box so it was pretty big. It's due to arrive by Wednesday. I've noticed that the wallets are on sale that match it. They are like $105 right now. If they go cheaper, I'm going to grab her the matching slim zip wallet.

I saw the zippy wallet in Dillards this weekend, don't recall the price but I think around $65???