Last day of the sale and I finally found it!!!

At $167.16, my big boned girl, Large Legacy Black Duffle. I've been wanting a black duffle and didn't know which size to get. The 40% off pink ticket at Dillard's helped me make up my mind really quick! This was a return that I was very lucky to find tonight. Very happy! :biggrin:
View attachment 2059708

View attachment 2059709

View attachment 2059710

View attachment 2059711
And this is a gift I picked up for granny. She's been wanting a new brown bag and I thought this one would be perfect for her. $125.16
View attachment 2059715
And that's it, I quit!!! Done spendong $$$ for a looong time.
Woohoo!!! You got it!!

At $167.16, my big boned girl, Large Legacy Black Duffle. I've been wanting a black duffle and didn't know which size to get. The 40% off pink ticket at Dillard's helped me make up my mind really quick! This was a return that I was very lucky to find tonight. Very happy! :biggrin:
View attachment 2059708

View attachment 2059709

View attachment 2059710

View attachment 2059711
And this is a gift I picked up for granny. She's been wanting a new brown bag and I thought this one would be perfect for her. $125.16
View attachment 2059715

Yay, you found it!! Congrats on "completing" your collection.

Now THAT's a great price. Hopefully it helps to make up for the other bag you bought that ended up being less expensive later on. You win some, you lose some, I suppose. In your case, however, you score some, and you score some even cheaper! A large duffle for $125 is unbelievable. I scored a large cognac duffle for just under $200, and I thought I got a good deal!

Congrats!

I bought the lg black duffle from Macy's sale. It looks much better on you, but I think your photos convinced me to keep ever. :smile:

Yay, you found it!! Congrats on "completing" your collection.

Now THAT's a great price. Hopefully it helps to make up for the other bag you bought that ended up being less expensive later on. You win some, you lose some, I suppose. In your case, however, you score some, and you score some even cheaper! A large duffle for $125 is unbelievable. I scored a large cognac duffle for just under $200, and I thought I got a good deal!

Congrats!

Well it was $167.16 (Molly was $125) but STILL an amazing price for me. Yeah, this one made the sore spot with Annabelle much better. :biggrin: You got a great deal too for a $398 bag. Cheers to both of us!

I bought the lg black duffle from Macy's sale. It looks much better on you, but I think your photos convinced me to keep ever. :smile:

Thanks! :smile:I think this bag looks great on everyone! I'd keep it, it's beautiful! I had the large textured duffle before and couldn't get used to the size. It was really boxy and didn't look like it would get as slouchy and break in the way I need a bag this size to do. The leather on the black is softer and forms to the body better. I'd keep it, but then I'm not a fair judge because I love this duffle.

Well it was $167.16 (Molly was $125) but STILL an amazing price for me. Yeah, this one made the sore spot with Annabelle much better. :biggrin: You got a great deal too for a $398 bag. Cheers to both of us!

Oops... My mistake. $167 is still amazing. ($125 would be giving it away, in which case one would have an OBLIGATION to buy that bag).

At first, I felt guilty making Coach purchases away from my FP, especially since my SA is so wonderful. NOW is a much different story, I go where the deals are, and I only buy FP if I MUST have a specific bag in a specific color.

Joining tPF has saved me some of money by helping me find where all the deals are. Then again, "save" is a funny word, because I spend less on any individual bag, but I buy more bags overall. What's a girl to do...:girlsigh:

Just for reference, may I ask how tall are you? TIA!

Oops... My mistake. $167 is still amazing. ($125 would be giving it away, in which case one would have an OBLIGATION to buy that bag).

At first, I felt guilty making Coach purchases away from my FP, especially since my SA is so wonderful. NOW is a much different story, I go where the deals are, and I only buy FP if I MUST have a specific bag in a specific color.

Joining tPF has saved me some of money by helping me find where all the deals are. Then again, "save" is a funny word, because I spend less on any individual bag, but I buy more bags overall. What's a girl to do...:girlsigh:

^^Story of my life. I love my SA too, she's good to me. At first, I tried not to wear my dept store purchases in, lol. At some point that lie was just impossible to keep up with. I think she's okay as long as she gets me when I shop in the store. I do the same kind of saving you do too, lol. It's been a fun run but I'm done for real this time...seriously.

^^Story of my life. I love my SA too, she's good to me. At first, I tried not to wear my dept store purchases in, lol. At some point that lie was just impossible to keep up with. I think she's okay as long as she gets me when I shop in the store. I do the same kind of saving you do too, lol. It's been a fun run but I'm done for real this time...seriously.

:roflmfao: This is me, too! I have been relatively successful at doing this up until this point. However, as my collection grows, yikes! It's getting harder to keep track of which bag I got from where.

Funny I am/was concerned about this at all. DH would just say, "Business is business. Money is money. Nothing personal." LOL.