Last day of the sale and I finally found it!!!

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
At $167.16, my big boned girl, Large Legacy Black Duffle. I've been wanting a black duffle and didn't know which size to get. The 40% off pink ticket at Dillard's helped me make up my mind really quick! This was a return that I was very lucky to find tonight. Very happy! :biggrin:
005.JPG

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG
And this is a gift I picked up for granny. She's been wanting a new brown bag and I thought this one would be perfect for her. $125.16
004.JPG
And that's it, I quit!!! Done spendong $$$ for a looong time.

coachdon

Jan 17, 2010
Yay for you, so happy you found the black..... I know the time and effort you put into finding your love, so double congrats!!

MaryBel

Dec 3, 2012
WA
Congrats on your duffle! It looks really good on you! and how sweet of you to get the beautiful molly for your grandma.

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
Yay for you, so happy you found the black..... I know the time and effort you put into finding your love, so double congrats!!
Yay for me too! :biggrin: I didn't really think it was going to happen. I figured they'd all be gone after the first sale. Glad someone changed their mind. Thanks so much!

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
Congrats on such great bargains - wish I had a Dillards close by.
Thanks! I wish everybody had one. Of all the dept stores, they usually have the best deals on Coach. I'm not sure how they can afford to do it but I'm glad that they do!