Last day of school

1. OMG gals, today was my last day of school:cry:. Im gonna miss all my friends. I succesfully passed 10th grade into 11th with a 4.0 G.P.A!! Yay im really happy because I pleased my parents. I called my mom and told her about it and she congratulated me and said I am ready which means I can get a car!

Since I get to pick whatever car I want what should I get?! There's no limit on how much it can cost!
    SUV or a sedan?!:huh:
    Thanks for letting me share!:biggrin::flowers:

2. congrats!!!

i say mini cooper! that's what i would get. cute, sporty, safe, age appropriate. :smile:

www.miniusa.com

3. Congrats on the great grades! I have a daughter your age..I wish she had a 4.0!! LOL! Get a safe car! Your mom will help you find something appropriate-Keep up the good work!

4. Congrats on the end of school and your GPA! Get a reg. car. SUVs tend to flip when you make faster turns :smile:

5. Congrats! I say go Mustang!

6. Wow, congrats! If I were you I'd get a porsche cayenne or range rover - I love those cars, but they are so friggin' expensive in my country (the cheapest versions start at slightly above 150 000 dollars, so a good car with extra equipment is expensive) and anyway, I flunked a subject, so I don't deserve a reward anyway:P

7. Thanks everyone!! :flowers:
    Yea I was really excited when I saw my report card for the first time and saw the 4.0 GPA!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice