Last day of pce, help,, should i get patent kristin or madison shoulder???

just1morebag

#PaiNT IT!!!!
O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
Last day of pce, help,, should i get patent kristin hobo in putty or chocolate yummy mahogany madison shoulder??? Oooooooooo i hate last minute decisions,,,, i have the black shoulder,, do you think the mahogany is different enough than the black??

HHmmmm...I would choose for you.... the Kristin Hobo in patent Putty. I am sure that would be stunning on you!

Or..get both! I do love love love mahogany leather!

I have the mahogany shoulder bag and I love it. I also have the patent kristin satchel, and it's amazing. It's a tough decision. Which color would you wear more?

I have heard a few people having trouble with the mahogany leather of the madison shoulder bag (check the thread with everyone's shoulder bags). The color was rubbing off or something so that would worry me

such a dilema,,, i love my black shoulder so much and have alot of stuff that would look good w/ brown,,,mmm they are such big gorgeous hunks of leather,,, but im worried "alittle" bout the rubbin off issue,,, dang it,,, love the slouch as opposed to the structure.. maybe purple??:nuts:

WELL I DID ORDER THE PURPLE!!!:nuts: THANX GIRLS FOR ALL THE HELP!!! sjh630.... JUST WHAT I NEEDED TO HEAR!! AFTER i posted my last post i got on the phone and order the purple one cause i think the mahogany and black are just to close in color and i REALLY am addicted to the shoulder,,, but not the patent ones,,,, soooo purple it is,, & your response was perfect timing,,,can't wait,,, hope they come out w/ some new colors for spring!!!!

You will love the purple..either one! I think that both are gorgeous! Which one did you order, the gathered or smooth? I'm addicted to the shoulder bag too (I have 4.....ouch!!!). I am carrying my black one this week but my purple gathered is my HG bag. I LOVED the embossed one and ordered it but it came with a black dirt spot that I couldn't get out so back it went and I just had to quit looking at it! So now I am thinking of the grey python! It really is an addiction! I'm so happy to be an enabler...for once!!

i orderd the smooth purple one,,, i too bought the embossed shoulder bag several weeks ago and immediatly sent it back after i recieved it as it looked to delicate for me!! im sure i would have ruined it the first week. so this will make # 3 for me,,, yikes,, but hey when you find a good thing stick w/ it i guess,, huh?;)