Last day for PCE, don't know what bag to get...?

Which bag should I get?

• Large Patent Cobalt Sophia

• Kristin Pleated Satchel in Black

• Other... please list...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 2, 2008
So the weather in our state just hit and now we have a lot of snow... typically I love using patent bags in the snow because they are easier to take care of. I just recently got the black leather alexandra, but now I'm debating my purchase over it... the sucky part is I really want a black/silver patent bag, and Coach hasn't came out with anything. I'm debating though between getting the large cobalt sophia and the black patent kristin pleated satchel. Now I love the cobalt because I don't have a color like that, but I also like the kristin because I don't have a black patent bag... the only downfall is that it has brass hardware and normally I'm a silver type of girl.. what do you girls think I should do?

LOL. You sound like me. I would get the black patent Kristin pleated satchel but I don't care for the brass hardware either. That is why I am debating finding a large black leather Kristin satchel (not the pleated).

I am no help but I really like the cobalt with the silver hardware but I like the pleated satchel style better.

What do you think about the putty pleated satchel? Too light for you? It has the silver hardware....

LOL. You sound like me. I would get the black patent Kristin pleated satchel but I don't care for the brass hardware either. That is why I am debating finding a large black leather Kristin satchel (not the pleated).

I am no help but I really like the cobalt with the silver hardware but I like the pleated satchel style better.

What do you think about the putty pleated satchel? Too light for you? It has the silver hardware....
I do like the putty pleated satchel, BUT I already have a camel patent sabrina, and I love that, but thats actually a darker color where I could wear it all year round... the putty pleated satchel to me is too light, more of a spring/summer color to me for some odd reason... if I lived in a warmer state I'd wear that color all year round... LOL, I'm so indecisive! TBH, I was almost thinking I may just go in and order an accessory, and not a bag right now... unless I fell in love w/the cobalt sophia... I wish they would make a graphite sophia, wouldn't that be somethin!

Cobalt patent Sophia!! It is soooooo beautiful!
Thanks everyone for your opinions! I may just pass on this PCE and get just an accessory or two. I'm not crazy about the colors right now and I'd rather get something I love instead of something I'm going to regret. I'm definitely going to check out the cobalt sophia today though when I go in just so I can see what it looks like anyways.

You should get the cobalt Sophia! I saw the color in the store and to me it looked darker than all of the pics that have been posted on here, more navy than cobalt, but it was gorgeous!