Last Chance To Help Me Decide :)

CoachGirl84

Sep 13, 2007
Scottsdale,Arizona
LOL believe it or not I still cant decide between the two purse.. the Holiday patchwork Gallery totoe or the .. Studded gallery tote in black!! HELP lol:confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1: I LIKE THEM BOTH THE SAMEE!!!

Tracy

shallowly obsessing
O.G.
Sep 30, 2007
These are really 2 totally different bags! It depends what look u r going for. Preppy or a little bit edgy?? I like the studded tote.

kphillips

Peace, Love, Coach
Jun 1, 2007
I really like the patchwork tote!! The colors are so vibrant! Of course you could always get the gallery tote and then the patchwork wristet...best of both worlds!!

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
Very unusual for me but I like to patchwork better. Maybe cause black is just so common.....they are both very cute though.

Coachie_Angie

What the Coachers??
Aug 17, 2007
Cloudsville
Ooh, I like them both, but if you want a really contemporary look, go w/ the studded. If you want a sort of timeless look, go patchwork. and there are some girls here that are really good with what bags go with what season, so they'll be the biggest help. =]

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
I like them both as well, but I would choose the black studded tote. The patchwork reminds me of Christmas, which is fine right now, but by January I think I'd be over it already.