Last chance for PCE purchase - need some help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need help!!! I have been looking for a double wrap watch for years and now Coach has made one, but my spending needs to slooooow up a bit so I went to the mall tonight to see if I could find something similar for cheaper. My decision is between the Carly double wrap strap watch and an Anne Klein watch I just saw at the mall.

Carly watch
    coach watch.jpg

Anne Klein
    Ann klein watch.jpg

Which one do you all like best? I have never owned a Coach watch and I have no idea what the face of this watch looks like IRL, but it looks awfully cute :graucho:

I am also working on convincing myself I dont need the medium Sophia patent wallet in crimson and the long legacy gloves - think either of these 2 pieces will be around till Christmas? or should I get both or one of these and hold off on the watch....oh the decisions are killing me:confused1:

2. I like the Carly better than the AK. Even if I didn't know which was which, the I like it the best.

3. I like the Coach one.

4. I think the Carly is cuter.

5. Hi,
    The Carly is very cute. All Coach watches are made by Movado. A very good brand!!
    I would probably go with the Anne Klein so I could get the wallet and the gloves.
    Good Luck on your decision!

Lynne :biggrin:

6. Thanks for all your advice - i think i will get the Carly - keep you posted on my purchase - heck who knows what else I might order :biggrin: