Last Call NM Katy Mills

1. They had a couple of Marc Jacob bags...sorry I don't know the name but it's a hobo with 2 pockets. They had a big one that was a light green seafoamish color that was retail $995 and it was around $665...BUT if you open a Neimans Credit Card they are doing a promotion where you get 50% off a single item excluding fine jewelry and furniture, it's such an awesome deal! I don't know how long there are doing it and if they are doing it at every Last Call or just that one.

2. Oh wow! what a good deal! that is on the last marked price of off the full retail price?

BTW, Off Saks is buy 1, get 1 for 1/2 off, including MJ bags.

3. The Last Call in San Marcos, TX had a Blake in Peacock for the same price. They also had a Large Multipocket in Thistle. I was very, very tempted with both of those bags!! My mother had to drag me out of the store practically kicking and screaming!:lol:

4. A blake in Peacock?!? OMG... Love that color and style!

5. Yes!! Can you believe it? I'm still aching from walking away from that one. It may still be there. I just saw it less than a week ago. Do you want me to look up their number for you. I know I have a receipt from them somewhere close by...

6. oooooh nooooo please don't look it up. I've grounded myself from buying bags. Let's see how long it lasts! What a great price when it's half off.. but I already have a NM CC. Phooey.

7. ^^:lol: :lol: LOL...Okay, I won't tempt you any further. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice