Last Call 40% off + $25 off over $50 + Free Ship!

1. Last Call is having an extra 40% 1 non clearance item plus use code FBOFFER for an extra $25 off $50 or more. Also add code FRSHIP for free shipping no minimum.There are some great deals just have to dig around. I got the MK Mother of Pearl Watch for $96.45 shipped!

2. Thanks! i just go a pair of Via Spiga suede Mary janes for $56!!

3. Thank you!! Just got 2 MK watches, I couldn't choose just one and the deals were great :smile:

4. Thanks! You can check out more than once for the 40% off, but the facebook code can only be used once. I picked up an equipment shirt for a steal! Thank you!!

5. THank you soooo much for this! I just got a YFB dress I had been eyeing for $37 shipped! :graucho:

6. This is a great deal! Thank you so much!

7. Can't believe I got an Equipment blouse for $36 bucks shipped! Thanks for this :smile: (The deals on this thread have been so good lately that I'm afraid to lurk here anymore lol)

8. same here! got an equipment blouse as well! what a deal! Thanks for sharing! :cool:

9. Thanks for posting, OP! I got an Equipment blouse as well, and a pair of Dolce Vita magenta suede sandals, all for $79 shipped!!

10. I ordered some stuff too. I hate shopping lastcall.com online though because they always put a hold on the funds then do a separate charge for the item. So every time I buy something they charge me double for a week!

11. Thank you! That was an amazing deal. Got my first equipment blouse for $34!

12. omg thank you!!! just got a R&J bag for $29 shipped :smile:

13. Thanks OP!

14. Thanks OP! I snagged an Equipment top too:smile:

15. :ty::ty::ty:
    thanks OP!!!!!