Last Call 40% off + $25 off over $50 + Free Ship!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Last Call is having an extra 40% 1 non clearance item plus use code FBOFFER for an extra $25 off $50 or more. Also add code FRSHIP for free shipping no minimum.There are some great deals just have to dig around. I got the MK Mother of Pearl Watch for $96.45 shipped!

2. Thanks! i just go a pair of Via Spiga suede Mary janes for $56!!

3. Thank you!! Just got 2 MK watches, I couldn't choose just one and the deals were great :smile:

4. Thanks! You can check out more than once for the 40% off, but the facebook code can only be used once. I picked up an equipment shirt for a steal! Thank you!!

5. THank you soooo much for this! I just got a YFB dress I had been eyeing for $37 shipped! :graucho:

6. This is a great deal! Thank you so much!

7. Can't believe I got an Equipment blouse for $36 bucks shipped! Thanks for this :smile: (The deals on this thread have been so good lately that I'm afraid to lurk here anymore lol)

8. same here! got an equipment blouse as well! what a deal! Thanks for sharing! :cool:

9. Thanks for posting, OP! I got an Equipment blouse as well, and a pair of Dolce Vita magenta suede sandals, all for $79 shipped!!

10. I ordered some stuff too. I hate shopping lastcall.com online though because they always put a hold on the funds then do a separate charge for the item. So every time I buy something they charge me double for a week!

11. Thank you! That was an amazing deal. Got my first equipment blouse for $34!

12. omg thank you!!! just got a R&J bag for $29 shipped :smile:

13. Thanks OP!

14. Thanks OP! I snagged an Equipment top too:smile:

15. :ty::ty::ty:
    thanks OP!!!!!