Last BV purchase for 2019

I really appreciate all your help and friendship in 2019.
I hope you and your family have a blessed New Year.

Please keep a lookout for me on anything you think I’d like, especially an orange Cervo hobo or a nice woven Veneta.

I really appreciate all your help and friendship in 2019.
I hope you and your family have a blessed New Year.

Please keep a lookout for me on anything you think I’d like, especially an orange Cervo hobo or a nice woven Veneta.
Shall do, the happiest of New Years to you as well :hugs:.

Reactions: jbags07
This bag is just :heart::heart::heart: You do have such an instinct for finding bags. This one is no exception, absolutely gorgeous. If you see another (after February lol, i am so bag broke! ), holy cow would i love to find one like this!

i want to thank you for all of your help the last couple of months hunting minis for me :hbeat: I love them all, and very much appreciate your thoughtfulness and generosity taking the time to help me find the ones i was seeking. And thank you also @indiaink for all of your help too, with various details and purchases :hugs: i am still new to BV and your kindness and helpfulness has been a treasure, and very much appreciated .....Happy new year to you both, and to all of you on this wonderful BV forum :flowers:

Last edited:
...And thank you also @indiaink for all of your help too, with various details and purchases :hugs: i am still new to BV and your kindness and helpfulness has been a treasure, and very much appreciated .....Happy new year to you both, and to all of you on this wonderful BV forum :flowers:
:heart: :flowers: You are so very welcome, @jbags07, and happy new year to you and yours as well!

Reactions: RT1 and jbags07
This bag is just :heart::heart::heart: You do have such an instinct for finding bags. This one is no exception, absolutely gorgeous. If you see another (after February lol, i am so bag broke! ), holy cow would i love to find one like this!

i want to thank you for all of your help the last couple of months hunting minis for me :hbeat: I love them all, and very much appreciate your thoughtfulness and generosity taking the time to help me find the ones i was seeking. And thank you also @indiaink for all of your help too, with various details and purchases :hugs: i am still new to BV and your kindness and helpfulness has been a treasure, and very much appreciated .....Happy new year to you both, and to all of you on this wonderful BV forum :flowers:
My pleasure my friend, Happy New Year right back at ya!

Reactions: jbags07