Last Bag of the Year Reveal:)

Beautiful - congrats!

Thank you:smile:

congrats she's a beauty

I might have to go but one soon after seeing this thread lol!

Thank you:smile: I always wondered why she cost more than a NF, Speedy, Totally for a cross body bag and I get it. The canvas looks double stitched together so makes the bag feel thicker and sturdier. It has micro fiber lining, multiple pockets, and what more can you say about the vachetta:smile: the hardware is so pretty and shiny and oh that lock is just gorgeous. If you do get her I'm sure you'll love her too😉

Perfect! The PM is one of my favourite bags, I use mine constantly! you will get a lot of use out of her, she is so versatile, and always looks very chic. The SAs (and even security guards) say its their favourite bag!

Perfect! The PM is one of my favourite bags, I use mine constantly! you will get a lot of use out of her, she is so versatile, and always looks very chic. The SAs (and even security guards) say its their favourite bag!

Wow! I didn't realize even most SAs say it's their favorite bag. I'm so glad I got it. All I've heard are positive things about the bag and how versatile it is so it's great to know my money was well spent😊

That's what the women SA's said at the boutique in Charlotte NC too. They said it's their favorite style bag...and I was wearing mine not in the market in buying one..;)

Congrats on your pm. It looks lovely on you. Love the outfit.
This bag will be my next purchase and last for the year. The more I see it the more I want it. Enjoy your pm :smile:

Thank you:smile: I know you will love it too. Get it before the price increase:smile:

The bag looks great on you, congratulations.

Thank you so much:smile:

Very very cute! I have been interested in this bag! Love your pictures!!

Thank you! I've been looking at this bag for months. The looming price increase pushed me over so I had to get it.