Last Bag of the year! Help me pick!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which one?

1. Damier Ebene Alma

2. Verona MM

3. Other

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I really would like to get one more bag this year and I really want damier ebene pattern. I am stuck between the alma and verona mm! I am open to other suggestions. I have tried the trevi pm and it's just not me! Let me know your thoughts! Thanks in advance for the advice!!!

2. I voted Verona MM since it is on your wishlist and I am biased. I love my Verona MM. I suspect that if you have the Verona MM on your wishlist, you will want her even if you get the Alma. I really prefer the Alma in epi or vernis, so I'd say get the Verona and then a different alma later on.

3. Thanks clu13! When I first tried the Verona MM on, I loved it. Then I went back to get it and got the Vernis Wilshire MM instead and didn't like the Verona MM as much, but I still think about it!

4. I just got the alma damier 100% go for it! :smile:
    I also tried the verona and didnt like it

5. Damier Ebene Eva? Great little bag! If a small bag is not on your cards then
    the Verona!

6. Alma. Not a fan of Verona

7. The Verona is beautiful but when I saw the Alma in damier at the store I was really impressed. I'm not considering it only because I need a shoulder bag. Good luck choosing!

8. Tough one but I vote Verona, as you can get the Alma in other lines later :smile:

9. I vote Verona. I think it's prettier than the Alma in Damier personally. I'd rather the Alma in Vernis!

10. verona

11. Alma!

12. I would go with the Verona in damier.....alma looks much better in vernis.

13. While i still like Alma in vernis or epi.....i still choose Alma over Verona. Don't really like the symmetrical shape of Verona....looks funny to me. :P

14. I like verona it could be both handheld and shoulder bag wherein alma is a handheld bag.... If you're more in to shoulder bag I think you should go for verona.....:tup:

15. I like alma mm and its only in mono so I voted Verona.