Last bag for 2016, Speedy B25 vs Delightful PM.

celialow

Oct 3, 2013
Dear ladies, please let me have your opinions on which bag I should go for.
I'm deciding between a Speedy B25 in DE & a Delightful in PM.
Not sure if whether I should go for monogram or DE though. Will the Delightful in DE slouch as much? I would really love a slouchier hobo.

I'm planning to use the bag for work, weekends & travelling if possible. Will love to have the option of having space for a brolly & a light shawl, when days turn rainy or cold.

Please let me hear your thoughts, as I have a small credit note expiring in a week. Thank you! :flowers:

Like to add my current collection for better 'visibilty';
1. Classic Speedy 25 in monogram
pro: super classic
con: handcarry only
2. Speedy B30 in monogram
pro: spacious
con: a tad too big, may sag too much
3. Twice/Twinset in empriente noir
pro: durable & luxurious leather
con: small sections
4. Alma BB in DE
pro: weatherproof & perfect for work
con: looks abit too formal & (may be) abit small for travel

For reference, I'm 5feet (152cm).
Thank you!! :heart::heart:

I vote for the Speedy B 25. I have both bags, two Delightfuls and two Speedies in this size, and as much as I like my Delightfuls, nothing beats a Speedy B, in my opinion. And the 25 fits way more than you would think.
GLD!

Reactions: celialow
I vote for the Speedy B 25. I have both bags, two Delightfuls and two Speedies in this size, and as much as I like my Delightfuls, nothing beats a Speedy B, in my opinion. And the 25 fits way more than you would think.
GLD!
Thanks doll :smile:
Just wondering, do you use your Speedy B strap with your Delightful, for shoulder/crossbody option?
May I trouble you to please show me a pic of how the Delightful in DE will look with the vachetta strap?
Really appreciate if you could :hbeat:

Thanks doll :smile:
Just wondering, do you use your Speedy B strap with your Delightful, for shoulder/crossbody option?
May I trouble you to please show me a pic of how the Delightful in DE will look with the vachetta strap?
Really appreciate if you could :hbeat:
You're welcome! Well, my Delightfuls are in the MM size, so they are a bit big to wear crossbody... but I'll post a picture later, no problem :smile: I'm in my pajamas now lol

thanks dear... do you think Delightful may be similar to the H Evelyne? (I have the PM in bleu nuit).
Hmm... I am not familiar with Hermes bags, but based on what I googled, it does not look too similar IMO. The Delightful is a great casual bag and it is, of course, possible to attach an extra strap, too.

I have both bags and love them both. Since you already have 2 Speedies and no hobos, I recommend the Delightful to add some variety to your collection.
Thank you for the suggestion :smile:
Could you please advice me if you are able to use your Speedy b's strap on the Delightful?
I read somwehere that the strap hooks don't fit the thicker hoops of the Delightful?
It is a consideration for me to get the Delightful in mono vs DE, as my B30 is in mono.

thanks dear... do you think Delightful may be similar to the H Evelyne? (I have the PM in bleu nuit).
The Delightful is not similar to the Evelyn. It has a much wider base. If you want a similar profile as the Evelyn you may want to look at the discontinued Odeon. I would also suggest using a luggage strap for the Delightful as its much more comfortable to carry, especially when full.

Thank you for the suggestion :smile:
Could you please advice me if you are able to use your Speedy b's strap on the Delightful?
I read somwehere that the strap hooks don't fit the thicker hoops of the Delightful?
It is a consideration for me to get the Delightful in mono vs DE, as my B30 is in mono.
No, the Speedy B straps do not fit on the Delightful rings. I think the Keepall does. I've heard of Etsy and EBay shops that sell comparable straps.