Lasik Anyone?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If I could I would! I want to so badly, but my eyes have been through so much, and the last eye doctor I had basically told me I cant have any surgery done :[ I'm going to go blind in the near future, I already know it. . .

2. Best surgery I ever had. ( two C-sections not withstanding, of course!)
    I had mine at age 40. I had been in contacts since age 13. Our eyes tend to dry out as we age, making contact wearing more problematic. I had worn soft, gas permeable, you name it. Anyway, lasik was great.
    Ditto on the experienced surgeon. Do your research and you will be so happy with the result.

3. i have been considering it for a while now, but must save up the money. maybe i should stop looking at hanbags:shame: ;) . i was a little scared at first of the thought but since my coworkers had it done and had success with it, i now feel better about it. they went to the eye center in philadelphia?

however, i know of a nurse at another hospital who unfortunately did not have success with it. it did not correct her vision. but the chances of that happening are so few :unsure: .