Lasik Anyone?

sellmysoul

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
the mountains
Best surgery I ever had. ( two C-sections not withstanding, of course!)
I had mine at age 40. I had been in contacts since age 13. Our eyes tend to dry out as we age, making contact wearing more problematic. I had worn soft, gas permeable, you name it. Anyway, lasik was great.
Ditto on the experienced surgeon. Do your research and you will be so happy with the result.

Jan 30, 2006
New Jersey
BagLovingMom said:
I have horrible eye sight :sad: ! I have consulted dozens of doctors about lasik and they feel I'm a good candidate, but the thought of it scares me to death :shame: After all it is your eyes! Is anyone else considering having it or has had it. I'd love to hear any experiences.
Thanks guys!
i have been considering it for a while now, but must save up the money. maybe i should stop looking at hanbags:shame: ;) . i was a little scared at first of the thought but since my coworkers had it done and had success with it, i now feel better about it. they went to the eye center in philadelphia?

however, i know of a nurse at another hospital who unfortunately did not have success with it. it did not correct her vision. but the chances of that happening are so few :unsure: .